Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

PeekGlasses

This app is really useful. Quick and simple.

Ambição

Great, fast and reliable solution for GDPR agreement needs that you might encounter when setting up a store

Smart-Is-Life

It works smooth and it really makes life easier for start-up entrepreneurs. I would recommend anyone to try for it out for themselves!

regovado

The best and easiest app to work with!! Good guide and helps alot with all this special things u need to know about cookies and GDPR, RECOMMENDED :)

SANUS-q

Easy to install, easy to set-up. Perfect. We've installed it on all of our installations and with some minor tweaks we had it working quickly on "Other" templates not shown on the list.

STIIRE

So far, pretty good. I hope it'll continue that way! Also nice that it pretty much was setup automatically

Kisses Fashion Superstore

This is a definite must have app to be GDPR compliant and sell in Europe. We highly recommend EasyGDPR. Thank you.

ByeByeFur - Be his best friend too!

Thats a great app, especially cause its free and do the job!
Due to GDPR in EU, its harder to mentain this without this plugin. Thank you, developers! Recommend!

Laromy

Until now this app has everything an online store needs. Its easy to instal. I trully recomed all online stores. TOP.

SmartBuddies

I used this app to set up the cookies banner and I am very happy. The customers used to agree and is very easy to use. Totally recommend.