Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

ShopKHANGURA

Just installed it. Pretty straight forward, and seems to be just fine, east set-up. I would see how it works after I Launch this week. I'm sure it'll work just fine. Thank you.

Loonie Flex

Perfect App he is so great and help me to crate more sales in one day i make five sales more its perfect

Adult Candy Shop

This is exactly what I needed !! Easy to install, it gives my customers access to their own personal information, or they can send me an email to get the information they need. This is not a superfluous luxury when you are active in Europe. Highly recommended.

AMIORA

I use this app and I can say it's really complete ! Besides the cookie bar, it actually helps me a lot with GDPR... Intuitive and easy to use, I recommend it !

The Coloring Method

This is a wonderful tool - so easy to install, so easy to customize, so easy do deploy and I just can't believe it's free!!

Bem Estar Essencial

One of the best apps you can install Its easy to install and use. Its just missing translations but thats ok you can translate to your needs

DIVSTYSTORE

excellent the application I recommend it for all the developers of web pages very good, fast and efficientss s

ARVA SHOP

No puedo traducir a Inglés, muy interesante poder cumplir con las normas de la Unión Europea, mejorando el sistema legal

Kassa’s Stamps

Just uploaded this app via my iPhone, thankfully it’s very easy to upload & enable and easy to understand.

Arsoria

Sehr einfach zu benutzen und man kann damit relativ unkompliziert die lächerlichen Anforderungen der EU erfüllen.