Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Platypus Board Co.

Works Great! I am glad that I found this for my shop since I had no idea how to code a Cookie bar myself.

Nasty Cards

Super easy to use and easy to integrate! Would definitely recommend if you're looking to become GDPR compliant

Wojanet

Exactly what I was looking for! It makes the work done in easiest way. You should definitely use it.

ADDIS GIFTS

Nice app. Not sure if all web store operators need it. I am under the assumption that spotify automatically provides it.

DavidVega.LIFE

Buena app para cumplir con la legislación vigente en todos nuestros proyectos online. Recomendada.

Lemiché

Very nice app and lots of customization possibilities! Would be great if they´d also include a button+option for the user to refuse cookies, but I cannot complain about free app with such great functionality. So great work and thank you!

Revive Wear

I used this app for compliance and to notify customers. Great options in settings for page display, footer menu, reports, notifications.

Fashion, Art & Jewelry

I was delighted to use this application to improve the look and feel of my shop to make it look more professional and improve its functionality.

Yayogaa

very good,afdsgdfgfdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgfdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgg

Seternal

This might be the best FREE app available with regards to value and what it does. I do not leave reviews often but this app is so automated and easily customized that I felt compelled. GDPR compliance will soon be in every country and it helps build trust with customers. It is a must-have for every store.