Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Outlet Cerimonia

I used this app to solve the problem with the GDPR and Cookies laws. It's simple, immediate and very useful. It works perfect and i recommend it!

Cervi-Care

Great App, easy to instal and custom. Could be amazing to add an option for an auto-colapse when scroling down for the cookie banner!

Purge Factory®

I'm a french contractor and I really feel good when I saw this app, thanks you for the development !

Tanyeka.com

Really easy to use. I set up gdpr necessities in 5 min. On top of that it is free. Plus language and customization support. Really recommended.

Amuerte Switzerland

TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP

Flybikr

Just downloaded it, and it is looking nice so far. I hope it will keep it that way because it is something great

ninaroseshop

Ziggy's Pudding

just installed... so far so good, easy to use, customizable to your store's theme. I like it so far, it has been working great.

BearPhotoGear

So great application! three mins to setup the banner, just choose the colors and you are done! great job GUYS!

Maff Jewellery

Works exactly as I wanted, easy to setup and customize. 10/10. If you are working in the EU, you have to get this ASAP.