Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

SANUS-q

Easy to install, easy to set-up. Perfect. We've installed it on all of our installations and with some minor tweaks we had it working quickly on "Other" templates not shown on the list.

STIIRE

So far, pretty good. I hope it'll continue that way! Also nice that it pretty much was setup automatically

Kisses Fashion Superstore

This is a definite must have app to be GDPR compliant and sell in Europe. We highly recommend EasyGDPR. Thank you.

ByeByeFur - Be his best friend too!

Thats a great app, especially cause its free and do the job!
Due to GDPR in EU, its harder to mentain this without this plugin. Thank you, developers! Recommend!

Laromy

Until now this app has everything an online store needs. Its easy to instal. I trully recomed all online stores. TOP.

SmartBuddies

I used this app to set up the cookies banner and I am very happy. The customers used to agree and is very easy to use. Totally recommend.

Taskers Sports

Excellent app, really easy to use. Simple to install and does everything that you need from a GDPR point of view

CoffeeTime Europe

Perfect app - give very good control for the customers to handle GDPR in a easy way. Easy to use and get started with. OK

¡ Willdraw Shop !

PERFECT ! .

Horseplay Toys

I really like the automated handling of data requests - it just makes life so much easier with this tedious bit of regulation.