Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

DOBRYHERMELIN.CZ

Great application and really satisfying GDPR solution! I appreciate the quick support of the developers! Thanks a lot :-)

Relaxarium Spa

I am a shopify partner and develop shopify stores for multiple clients, some of them require their stores in several languages and all need a compliant GDPR app that ensures a proper cookie loading for policy compliance also. Trust me there is no better app than this one if you are looking to install it in your store, the layout and display of the policy cookie is completely customizable and very easy to configure, and the GDPR set up is also very simple. Not only this, but the support team is just amazing, name any issue and they will solve it for you so it runs just as you want it in your store, 120% recommendable!

Bopishop

Estupenda la aplicación, valida completamente para los que buscamos estar seguros en el tema de la GDPR

The Walking Cat

The app does not load up anymore, sadly..
I wish there would be an explanation for this issue, for I do not get one.

EDIT: The issue has been fixed.

Fedde&Kees®

Uptill now I only installed Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar and did some tests. It seems to work very good! Installation was very easy and clear instructions. So for now 5 stars!

Object Particolare

Very good app, it works very well and it is complete.

I had a problem contacting the support, but than they explain to me how to do that and they are quick and helpful

The Great British Garden Company

Very good app. At www.greatbritishgarden.com we are very happy that Easy GDPR have made light work of a subject that most of us being honest aren't interested in but simply have to follow. Great work and thanks!

The Paw Empire

Awesome app, www.thepawempire.com is super happy to be made compliant with one easy install. Come shop now for all your pets needs.Free Shipping worldwide.

OOP'S Livraison

I highly recommend this great and easy app to manage requests from EU customers. Customize email , customize requests pages, translation easy, quick install, works great you can even ask for your theme if not shown on list

Tee Block

Oh my god! This is the best app for privacy policy & cookie information. 5 out of 5! It`s a must if you have customers in EU!