Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

TAG Collective

Just installed this app after reading the great reviews on it. Happy to use it myself and see how great it works.

Fans of Paws

I used this app to make my store GDPR compliant which is important for selling products to EU customers.

The Easy GDPR + Cookie bar app created a beautiful cookie banner which we can customize and change some settings for it. We also can manage with this app our customers personal data and provide a better experience in this way.

We had to contact support though, to customize some things on this app for the theme we are using on our store, but the customer support helped and resolved our problems pretty fast.

I recommend it!

AlmondClear

This was really easy to set up. The app didn't support my Shopify theme, so I wrote to them and asked for help. They provided a solution within 24 hours. Excellent customer service and easy to use!

My Zone Watch Shop

Exceptional. Despite being a free app, they have the concern with the user, and even with the incorporation of the App in the specific theme of each client. Truly fantastic. Congratulations on your service and thank you very much.

Lilys and Ladybirds

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy and quick setup only took a minute, banner can also be customised which is nice

Mallow Store

Estou gostanto. Ainda experimentando, mas, se correr tudo como previsto será uma boa aquisição. Ao final da experiencia volto para descrever.

Shopsers

Our team had a problem on the site but Szabolcs (from Easy GDPR team) solved a problem really fast. Thanks again for the support and best regards.

Our team really recommends this APP!!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Shopsers Team

Fasele

Excellent. I had a problem and I contacted them for some help. My problem was fixed successfully in a great period of time. 5 stars.

The Everyday Kit Company Limited

Really easy to use, with standard text or write your own, it literally took less than 5 minutes and I could use my own brand colours to make it more seamless. Great app thanks.

Musific

Rien que pour la bannière cookies ça vaut le coup, bien meilleur que l'app' concurrente. Je recommande !