Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Vendemia

It does exactly what it says on the tin! A great app which is easy to install and use, in my humble opinion.

UltraVioleta

bien ..........................................................................................................................................................

Goosh Jewelry

Super easy to implement and working since minute 1! I strongly recommend it!! Let this app be the first you install ;)

Hedge Witch Homebody

Works perfect and does what I need it to do. No coding needed which is always a bonus. I haven't had anyone request data yet, so we'll see how that goes.

Kingdom Equestrian

Great app! Easy and simple. Helps with GDPR as its a topic that ccan be quite complex but overall really happy! X

Dare Wear Cork

Thank you easy to use and do the job.
I will recommend it. what else to say? it is free thats a big plus

Puppa Pet

Far better than other apps that I have used on the app store. Even shows you to handle the requests and provide automated ways of receiving and handling GDPR requests.

The Brave and The Bold

Pre-launch on my store but this app has been incredibly simple, customisable and comes with a wealth of information on GDPR

Avant Garde Boutique

Increíble la aplicación aaaaaaaaaaadmkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasddddddd

NORVINE Official Site (Norvine.com)

Awesome app! Was able to install it quick and do custom translations. Setup was very easy, no bugs, everything great.