Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Delta Strom

Very good application. I would definitely recommend it. Very easy to guide and use options. It's for 5 stars

Alpha Empire Fx

Superb App , GDPR made easy
Love the fact that I can make my website GDPR compilant with a simple application.

HimHer's

Nice app ! Easy to use and compliant with EU e-commerce policy. The best part... this app is completely free of use :D

ACA Shop

All perfect. We are happy to use this app because is verry symple and comode. Thanks for do it for us

Mondo Store

Just installed it and works fine. 5 stars for now. I had another app installed before and it wasn't intuitive as this one.

TuBelleza.mdg

One problem I have is that in the footnote I can not make the option of "my personal data" after that everything is perfect

Universefitneshop

excelent por la ayuda que da a las aplicaciones que tenemos ahi y poder nuestras paginas mas seguras

Chargeup.ie

Excellent app to think that i was going to pay to get this done amazing stuff well done to the developers

Passionate Treasures Shop

very good application, easy to use and completely updated for the GDPR of our store shopify. THANKS

Innovatrim

very good i like it this app is the best dont spend your money elsewehre for nothing this app is free