Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

suunayurveda

I used this App to included GDPR compliant rules in my e-commerce site. The support was amazing, the team quickly corrected a minor bug and on top, customized it to make it look even better in the Pipeline theme.

www.beeodna.com

Simply excellent!!! The best choice for gdpr for my store. With an easy way and a few steps i have a gdpr for my store.

PetGuru

App does exactly what is says. Easy to install and customize. Fastest support i have seen so far.
I would highly recommend it.

OneSecond Supplements

Easy to install and setup. Without being a legal expert, I assume we are GDPR compliant. Wonder why it's free though - how are they making money? If you are not paying for the product then you probably are the product... :/

One-Eyed Doll

We're now GDLKJSLKJ compliant thanks to this app. Appreciate the recommendations and instructions, easy to use.

Sakura Smile

Really simple and easy to customize. Only thing I'm missing is a "Decline" or "Opt out" button in the banner. Currently there is only an button which allows users to give consent - no option to deny. Hope you can add this option

Pine Apple Designs

Thank you, amazing app, very prompt support response. Does what it says, easy to customise to your liking.

Le Regard de Vincent

Absolutely perfect app !
I tried several paid apps, many were bugged. This one is free and works perfectly.
I had a question to ask the support, and got a precise answer in less than an hour.
Thank you !

wanderhacks

Really simple, awesome app that helped me to get GDPR compliancy done with 0 effort.

I really value your effort making this app guys :)

Wish you all the best :)

Herbolario El Búho

nice app so far. when you have a problem they reply back very quick and their advices seem helpfull.