Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

strollerme

absolutely simple. i love how this app makes everything so simple and easy. it makes me feel better about having an online store

BIBISHOR LIMITED

Very nice, easy to use and very helpfull, i recommend it to everyone, it's free! I didn't belive that it will be so easy. 5 Stars!

Platea Store

Buenisima aplicacion.
Genial la opcion de poner en banner de las cookies a tu gusto.
Y tienen facilidad de idiomas.

Pristine Leaf

Very easy to set up. I like I can change the position of cookie bar appearing on my page. Also, I can display it in multiple languages. Good App.

Hot shirts with attitude

Was easy to set up and so far so good. Wish all apps could be this easy. I recommend everyone to get it.

Fancy Dog Shop

Works like a charm and it was so easy to install. Cookie banner showing great on my shop. Thanks for a great app 100% free.

JAMESTROND

Thank you!!! This app is great and helped me a lot. I thought i would spend days figuring out GDPR, but thanks to this app it was done in minutes

Unuheritage

Man, words can't explain how grateful I am that you all took the time to develop this app! As a web developer I truly appreciate you all's hard work. Thanks so much!

Life Style Shop

I really like the application is great but sometimes I have problems since I do not see the bar on the page

CarsAdvantage

Very useful! Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks