Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Muricana

Great app with wonderful UI and super easy to configure. Will save you a lot of troubles with the new GDPR

Cleast Store

AWESOME. It is really useful and easy to use, this app will help me avoid any law infraction. Thank you

Little Fairytale Vienna

Amazing help thanks much, very easy to manage. And in additional to this it is free! I definitely recommend it

Tool Box Prime

Excelente!!! .

Palma Dulce Coffee & Tea

great and very useful app that solves a common but very important issue very that every owner should attend to easy installation I definitely recommend it.

LaMascara

Excelente aplicación!!!!!! nos ayuda mucho para estar bien en todos los reglamentos establecidos, principalmente para un público objetivo que es Europa.

Lulo Organic Skincare

I only installed it a couple of days ago, but so far, it's great. Very easy to install, lots of customizations available for the look and feel. On point translation (at least on the 3 languages I speak).

La Casa del Tiempo

Parece que funciona muy bien para ser gratis, aunque tengo que mirarla mas detenidamente, de primeras, me a gustado.

Les Créations Carpe Diem

Great app to be compliant with GDPR. The app is user-friendly and defaults settings are ready-to-use. I recommand 100% to any e-store selling in EU.

After Daylight Project

I use this app to create my private policy on online store. It is very easy to enable and there's a free mode app. Thank you Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar