Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

EssenceHempOil

Used for GDPR compliance on my site, very easy to install and configure and like the design customisation. Would recommend.

Paws and Whiskers

Installed recently. So far so good. Good quality app with a godo intro and step by step tour. Liking it so far.

UniQline

I will be tested the few next day and rewrite a new review for being more specific and honest with you

Jacob Cohën Stores

It seems to work! But I didn't find the page to translate the texts easily. Many possible configurations

Imperial Dream

EXCELENTE APP ME HAN RECOMENDADO, Y AHORA LO VOY INSTALAR Y PROBAR HABER QUE TAN BUENA ES COMO ME HAN RECOMENDADO

JAEE Design

Easy to use, we just hope all inside is matching the law’s which are changing in EU every year. In any case, great tool and free of charge! Thanks a lot!!

NextGen Gadgets Store

Excelente aplicacion, me encanta y facilita todo lo que necesito utilizar para mi tienda en linea, muchas gracias

Producto De La Tierra

Es bastante intuitiva para la instalación, su comportamiento es rápido. Es necesario que este traducida al español.

Natures Art by Restless Roots

It was super easy to install and took a lot of weight off my shoulders after trying to figure out what to do.

f.tienda

A special application that helped me a lot, and is easy to deal with, my work gives you several options and nice and wonderful features.