Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

f.tienda

A special application that helped me a lot, and is easy to deal with, my work gives you several options and nice and wonderful features.

Jenni Oh Crafts

I used this app to help me do something I wouldn't know how to do on my own. It's fairly straightforward.

ProGaming Go

nice fjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjfjfjjfjfjfjfkjfkekfnmklmfkrmfkrmkfmrkmfkrmfkrmfkmrkfmrmfrñ

Purple Ray Art & Design

great app. easy to use and setup! installed in a matter of minutes! All ready templates are great.

chronontime

This app is a great solution to cover the GDPR. Very easy to use customizable in all EU languages and free, what more?

RURU NASHI

It really is easy! I love how fast I was able to set everything up and not worry about anything ever!

Gattopardo Usa

A Must App ! So easy to manage and setup!

Guys, I'm really happy about this app because It gives me a peace of mind. Compliances are not user-friendly to be setup and manage most of the time and some people live on your mistakes. Thank you for making this available... This helps a lot !

Beira Alta Casa Portuguesa

The name says everything... Easy! Really easy, no setup and it covers everything related to the matter! Thanks for this!

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

Ravie de cette application. Fonctionne très bien et facile à configurer.
Je recommande vivement, cela est indispensable !

Creatures Unique

It does excellent job. You avoid penalty charges and you get it in all EU languages. I also like the customization that can fit my theme.
Thank you!