Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Orshy Cosmetics

This is the best GDPR app on shopify, it is entirely customisable and very easy to use. It supports auto location to show the cookie bar.

Richard Heeps

I have used this app on two sites and it gives me and my customers confidence that I am covered for GDPR.

The Extra Smile

Very easy to install and to comply with GDPR law! This was the first app to come up in my search, and I am happy to have found it.

Latin Food Company

Basarti.Store

If you sell in the EU, cover your ass(ets) and use this fantastic app to be GDPR compliant in the EU. Good work guys! Kudos!

Kateyspicks

I recently started using this app for the cookies banner and the GDPR and it does the job perfectly, plus its free!

Stein | Splitt | Kies von den Experten der BAFI GbR

Super App. Nothing to complain about. I hope the javascript blocking feature is coming soon to prevent loading Google Analytics an so on ...

Mikajaes

Hello i don't no how to use this app but i need write some word to activate haha What re u doing guys?

March 5, 2019

We are very sorry for your inconvenience. Unfortunately we couldn't reach you multiple times to help you assist with our app. Please write to us at info@easygdpr.io and we are happy to help.

Saffron Sublime

Super easy to install and enable. I am not tech savvy but this made my life very easy. Just a few clicks and it was done

Chou de Chic

J'utilise cette application uniquement pour la barre de cookies . Possibilité de la personnaliser c'est très pratique. Je la recommande