Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

OneSecond Supplements

Easy to install and setup. Without being a legal expert, I assume we are GDPR compliant. Wonder why it's free though - how are they making money? If you are not paying for the product then you probably are the product... :/

One-Eyed Doll

We're now GDLKJSLKJ compliant thanks to this app. Appreciate the recommendations and instructions, easy to use.

Sakura Smile

Really simple and easy to customize. Only thing I'm missing is a "Decline" or "Opt out" button in the banner. Currently there is only an button which allows users to give consent - no option to deny. Hope you can add this option

Pine Apple Designs

Thank you, amazing app, very prompt support response. Does what it says, easy to customise to your liking.

Le Regard de Vincent

Absolutely perfect app !
I tried several paid apps, many were bugged. This one is free and works perfectly.
I had a question to ask the support, and got a precise answer in less than an hour.
Thank you !

wanderhacks

Really simple, awesome app that helped me to get GDPR compliancy done with 0 effort.

I really value your effort making this app guys :)

Wish you all the best :)

Herbolario El Búho

nice app so far. when you have a problem they reply back very quick and their advices seem helpfull.

Menimalist

I was able to test several apps for the cookies bar, and this one is the most complete, besides being free! Customer service is responsive and warm. My choice fell on this apps because being in France, she manages the GPDR.

Davidissimo

This is, by far, the best app for cookie bar and GDPR compliance. It provides a lot of great feature and the fact that it's free is amazing.

Keep up the great work!

Shapen Go

Efficace, simple à comprendre et configurer...et tout ça gratuitement. MERCI.