Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar | Reviews

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

www.esuna.com.au

Well, that was easy. I use this app to enable me to market internationally and notify web visitors re cookies / privacy. I simply followed the instructions and it all worked automatically.

innoGadgets

We have a really good experience with this app. It is easy to install and provides everything to get your store ready for GDPR / DSGVO. We installed the app a couple of months ago and since then it is running without any problem and provides our customers a possibility to manage, request and delete their personal data.

HLstores

I like because really help with a real problem, but I do know why I can't see the bar whit the announcement.

April 2, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. Everything's fine with your cookie bar, after accepting it, it won't appear again in the same browser. Please check it in a different or incognito browser, and you will see the banner appear.

Dryfood

Complex app, it covers all the GDPR jungle. Easy to use. Great support, acted quick and solved our problems within an hour. Recommended!

Delta Strom

Very good application. I would definitely recommend it. Very easy to guide and use options. It's for 5 stars

Alpha Empire Fx

Superb App , GDPR made easy
Love the fact that I can make my website GDPR compilant with a simple application.

HimHer's

Nice app ! Easy to use and compliant with EU e-commerce policy. The best part... this app is completely free of use :D

ACA Shop

All perfect. We are happy to use this app because is verry symple and comode. Thanks for do it for us

Mondo Store

Just installed it and works fine. 5 stars for now. I had another app installed before and it wasn't intuitive as this one.

TuBelleza.mdg

One problem I have is that in the footnote I can not make the option of "my personal data" after that everything is perfect