Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

McLager

perfect because I wanted a cookie bar for free works well this is amazing now people feel secure in my website

Controller Baller

This app is super easy and straight-forward to install and use! There is a short guide on how to use it too so totally recommend!

FitnessiNorden

I use this app, it is amazing and really good design & transfers to language auto depends on where you from =D, the thing i love about this all is actualy the support team, fast respond and they fix problems within minutes =D.

55Parts

Awesome app! Can't recommend it enough. Once you've added opt-out and opt-in for tracking services it will be the perfect app for GDPR compliance.

strollerme

absolutely simple. i love how this app makes everything so simple and easy. it makes me feel better about having an online store

BIBISHOR LIMITED

Very nice, easy to use and very helpfull, i recommend it to everyone, it's free! I didn't belive that it will be so easy. 5 Stars!

Platea Store

Buenisima aplicacion.
Genial la opcion de poner en banner de las cookies a tu gusto.
Y tienen facilidad de idiomas.

Pristine Leaf

Very easy to set up. I like I can change the position of cookie bar appearing on my page. Also, I can display it in multiple languages. Good App.

Hot shirts with attitude

Was easy to set up and so far so good. Wish all apps could be this easy. I recommend everyone to get it.

Fancy Dog Shop

Works like a charm and it was so easy to install. Cookie banner showing great on my shop. Thanks for a great app 100% free.