Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

MissLubrik

Easy and very quickly to install. Allows enough customizations so it's great to have a cookie bar with the colors and style than you prefer. Also it's an automatic traductor. Brilliant app. Thank you for to do easier it.

DeliaWatches

This app really solves all my problems. It works flawlessly! Great functionality and there's so much it can do! A must-have for any DGPR ready store. Highly recommended!

DEALS CUSTOMER

essential for your site; eazy to install ; clear and quickly , a good design ; good for a beginer; i recommend it

Wild Seed Botanicals

So glad I got this app, it’s excellent! My original app stopped working annoyingly without me knowing and could have cost me a whole lot! Thanks team!

MatthiasGuss

I have this application ... and it's great that you can choose to work for Europe only. do not bother the poop up with brasilian users for example

OUTRONIC — Electronics for Makers

Amazing app with the cookie bar, thanks ! Really awesome and easy to use. Beautiful and proffesionnal

BetterSmoke™

Amazing app with the cookie bar, thanks ! My new website looks more beautiful ! And it is now legal and professionnal !

Treasure Hollows

Thank you for taking the time to fix a few errors with the app. I've updated my review accordingly, thank you again.

SkinnyDaz Art, Design & Illustration

Seems to only appear until the customer accepts the policy, then it vanishes and does not appear again after the customer returns. Would be 5 stars if you had the option to edit the text on the pop up. You can only edit the pages.

March 10, 2019

Dear Customer. You can edit the text on the popup on the Cookie banner tab of our app. Feel free to contact us at info@easygdpr.io and we can assist you in setting the cookie banner texts.

Hazel Dixon Nails Ltd

Exactly what ive been looking for to replace my old cookies banner plus it has the access to personal data for customers. Perfect, thank you