Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Vinty Jewelry

Best one so far and it's free.
Rescued me from tons of work. Just give it a try, you will definitely love it if you are selling to EU

VEGAN T-SHIRT SHOP

I installed the app and so far so good. At Easy GDPR they have been extremely helpful and fast to answer all the questions I had. The app is free and the support is five stars

VLADAA

We used this app to help us build trust with our customers. We really like how this easy to use app communicates with the website.
Thanks to the team.

Logues Shoes

Great app Can't reccomend the app and support team enough.
We changed our theme and it was not compatible, so contacted support and they updated their soft wear to enable us to use their app.
Amazing service would give them 10 stars if that was possible.

Magical Crate

Me gusto mucho esta app, es muy buena y muy facil de usar. Tiene lo justo y necesario para una tienda online.

Portadeals

I have chosen this app because it has what we need and it is free. I had some complains about a padding in mobile version and developer corrected it. Overall good app and recommended at this point.

DOBRYHERMELIN.CZ

Great application and really satisfying GDPR solution! I appreciate the quick support of the developers! Thanks a lot :-)

Relaxarium Spa

I am a shopify partner and develop shopify stores for multiple clients, some of them require their stores in several languages and all need a compliant GDPR app that ensures a proper cookie loading for policy compliance also. Trust me there is no better app than this one if you are looking to install it in your store, the layout and display of the policy cookie is completely customizable and very easy to configure, and the GDPR set up is also very simple. Not only this, but the support team is just amazing, name any issue and they will solve it for you so it runs just as you want it in your store, 120% recommendable!

Bopishop

Estupenda la aplicación, valida completamente para los que buscamos estar seguros en el tema de la GDPR

The Walking Cat

The app does not load up anymore, sadly..
I wish there would be an explanation for this issue, for I do not get one.

EDIT: The issue has been fixed.