Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Whits End Castings

This app works flawlessly. I was able to set it up with minimal delay. Testing on both desktop and mobile. I cannot believe how non-intrusive this app is. I'm super stoked that this was made free. You guys did a great job.

Spaß am Spiel

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar von Innonic ist genau das, was ich gesucht habe! Mega einfach zu benutzen, kostenlos und schnell eingerichtet. Auch die Design-Möglichkeiten sind super - vielen Dank an Innonic dass ihr diese App kostenlos zur Verfügung stellt, großartig!

ecomartdeco

Genial! Simple y es muy sencillo de utilizar. Lo recomiendo a todas las tiendas. Contenta con esta app.

CASA LIN ONLINE

Very good application, simple operation. And can set the color according to the website. We will always use it.

Anja Stemmer | Abstract Art

ABSOLUTELY NOT COMPLIANT.
It does not respect the fact that the customer MUST start with an opted out status and the cookies blocked. With a cleverly designed "Accept all" versus " save current setting" this issue can be managed. This option is NOT available in this "pretend to be cookie compliant" tool.

August 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We will soon create an "opt-in" version from the cookie bar where the user will start with an opted out status.

Cool Blender Store

Great app! It was really usefull and helped our store a lot! Thank you! I recommand. It is high quality.

Level Stores

Very good app, free and simple, it would be better if you add a reject button

destilHERO

It is an easy and simple app to set up and also to work with. It was the solution I was looking for. I do recommend!

JCMaster Beauty

This app seemed to be awesome. Today we received an letter that the cookie isnt enough and that we could get legal trouble, stating that it doesnt block ga tags. I highly recommend a different option if youre from germany. Too bad this app looked awesome.

July 28, 2020

We are really sorry, but we are still working on the cookie blocking solution. We'll contact you definitely once we are done.

London Speed Delivery

does the job very well. simple to set up.
Would recommend to any store owner.
Banner can show in multiple languages which is a plus!