Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Jenni Oh Crafts

I used this app to help me do something I wouldn't know how to do on my own. It's fairly straightforward.

ProGaming Go

nice fjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjfjfjjfjfjfjfkjfkekfnmklmfkrmfkrmkfmrkmfkrmfkrmfkmrkfmrmfrñ

Purple Ray Art & Design

great app. easy to use and setup! installed in a matter of minutes! All ready templates are great.

Storecoolmove

la aplicación es muy buena y te explica todo muy detalladamente, encima es gratuita y puede ahorrarte muchos dolores de cabeza genial.

chronontime

This app is a great solution to cover the GDPR. Very easy to use customizable in all EU languages and free, what more?

Naravna Hrana za Pse

Really great app, but no respond from the developer.
I have emailed them, but never get a response other than "a ticket has been created".

RURU NASHI

It really is easy! I love how fast I was able to set everything up and not worry about anything ever!

Gattopardo Usa

A Must App ! So easy to manage and setup!

Guys, I'm really happy about this app because It gives me a peace of mind. Compliances are not user-friendly to be setup and manage most of the time and some people live on your mistakes. Thank you for making this available... This helps a lot !

Beira Alta Casa Portuguesa

The name says everything... Easy! Really easy, no setup and it covers everything related to the matter! Thanks for this!

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

Ravie de cette application. Fonctionne très bien et facile à configurer.
Je recommande vivement, cela est indispensable !