Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Free

Wild Seed Botanicals

So glad I got this app, it’s excellent! My original app stopped working annoyingly without me knowing and could have cost me a whole lot! Thanks team!

MatthiasGuss

I have this application ... and it's great that you can choose to work for Europe only. do not bother the poop up with brasilian users for example

OUTRONIC — Electronics for Makers

Amazing app with the cookie bar, thanks ! Really awesome and easy to use. Beautiful and proffesionnal

BetterSmoke™

Amazing app with the cookie bar, thanks ! My new website looks more beautiful ! And it is now legal and professionnal !

Treasure Hollows

Thank you for taking the time to fix a few errors with the app. I've updated my review accordingly, thank you again.

SkinnyDaz Art, Design & Illustration

Seems to only appear until the customer accepts the policy, then it vanishes and does not appear again after the customer returns. Would be 5 stars if you had the option to edit the text on the pop up. You can only edit the pages.

March 10, 2019

Dear Customer. You can edit the text on the popup on the Cookie banner tab of our app. Feel free to contact us at info@easygdpr.io and we can assist you in setting the cookie banner texts.

Hazel Dixon Nails Ltd

Exactly what ive been looking for to replace my old cookies banner plus it has the access to personal data for customers. Perfect, thank you

Vinty Jewelry

Best one so far and it's free.
Rescued me from tons of work. Just give it a try, you will definitely love it if you are selling to EU

VEGAN T-SHIRT SHOP

I installed the app and so far so good. At Easy GDPR they have been extremely helpful and fast to answer all the questions I had. The app is free and the support is five stars

VLADAA

We used this app to help us build trust with our customers. We really like how this easy to use app communicates with the website.
Thanks to the team.