Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Creatures Unique

It does excellent job. You avoid penalty charges and you get it in all EU languages. I also like the customization that can fit my theme.
Thank you!

Balto

Great plugin, easy to install and useful autotranslation feature.
Support is excellent and really responsive.

April 30, 2020

Dear Balto,

We are really sorry for the problem. We have investigated the case, and found it is caused by a different app, called "Free Trust Badge Master". After uninstalling that app, it left code in your theme, which causes the mentioned Liquid error.

We will contact you soon to help you remove that unused code from your liquid template.

Best regards,
Easy GDPR support

AladdinStore

Sembra davvero efficace. Complimenti. E' in inglese ma facilmente intuibile. c'è un tutorial iniziale che ti aiuta passo dopo passo.

touchonlines

i have some problems with the banner in preview they works but then i put the name of my page and it doesn't work what can i do please help me

OOMAY Home

great tool and super helpful in europe. very intuitive and easy. can definitely recommend it, especially since it's free.

Vizzy Romania

Easy to set up and works like a charm. The only problem is that until they finish developing the JS blocking for Analytics, Facebook Pixel etc., this banner isn't really making your website GDPR compliant. I hope this doesn't take too long to implement :)

Coronafighters Store

I used this app to install the GDPR banner in my store, that is amazing and it was save me a lot of time.

Köpnord

Simple and easy to set up. I didn't need to look up any instructions and it took all of 15 minutes.

88 jewelry

thank for everythink, engament, marketing and Gift Card on my store 88jewelry.com
see you soon one love

cordialy 88jewelry

puurpur

Works Great and its nice to install, customize and use! Thank you! I tried different other apps who I didnt liked.