Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

BLU VELA SA - AD:VANTAGE Online Store

Ultra easy to use. Turn key system. We advice it to all Shopify User. It literally takes few minutes and everything is clear.

Suave Gadgets

Looks great and helps that it is free. Great job guys and thanks a lot. This app will keep you away from future law suits......

Albary

I have a very good experience using Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar. It was a great free app to have. thumbs up!

Street Wheels

It's a good app for to comply with the legislation. It was very simple and easy to set according to my needs.

Youthecase

Hi, please how to make sure that i removed your codes from my store because your app does not work on my store so i deleted it

Maybe Mabel

I really recommend this GDPR app. It was really easy to install and the set up was very simple to follow.

Muricana

Great app with wonderful UI and super easy to configure. Will save you a lot of troubles with the new GDPR

Cleast Store

AWESOME. It is really useful and easy to use, this app will help me avoid any law infraction. Thank you

Little Fairytale Vienna

Amazing help thanks much, very easy to manage. And in additional to this it is free! I definitely recommend it

Tool Box Prime