Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Dustin'sSchmuck

Das hat mir soooo viel Arbeit und Geld erspart. Die ganze DSGVO Anfrage etc kostenlos im Shop integriert. Funktioniert Prima! Vielen Vielen Dank!

Duomu

Amazing app! Highly, highly recommend. Very customisable and intuitive and for FREE. Thanks a lot!!!

koalastoreec

Really simple and easy to use perfect app no need to use anything else for gdpr + cookie bar just great

SUPERINKA

Excellent application, I currently use it on my page. It is helpful, so I leave my comments. I congratulate you

LandRomAntikk

Easy setup and I haven´t had any problems with the app so far. Everything looks like it is working as is should! So im very satisfied!
The only minor problem is that the norwegian language is missing and I had to do the translation myself...

21Trendy

This app is pretty good, especially considering the fact that it is for free. It's scary to think about what could have happened if I didn't see this app listed. All in all, I am glad a free app like this exists.

Sweatshield Undershirt UK

Love it - easy to configure, just works, looks professional, provides traceability when I need it. Thanks!

Joyfil Store

like this app, very useful, i'm new in shopify and i'm testing every app i can tu ginf tge beter onevgor my e shop.

China Expresso

Estou gostando desse aplicativo,, fácil de usar e está em conformidade com a União Européia - GDPR..

veenirr

I like this App because it is very easy to use it and also it did what i was looking in a app , i really love this app keep going better the App