Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Fashion, Art & Jewelry

I was delighted to use this application to improve the look and feel of my shop to make it look more professional and improve its functionality.

Yayogaa

very good,afdsgdfgfdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgfdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgg

Seternal

This might be the best FREE app available with regards to value and what it does. I do not leave reviews often but this app is so automated and easily customized that I felt compelled. GDPR compliance will soon be in every country and it helps build trust with customers. It is a must-have for every store.

Outlet Cerimonia

I used this app to solve the problem with the GDPR and Cookies laws. It's simple, immediate and very useful. It works perfect and i recommend it!

Cervi-Care

Great App, easy to instal and custom. Could be amazing to add an option for an auto-colapse when scroling down for the cookie banner!

Purge Factory®

I'm a french contractor and I really feel good when I saw this app, thanks you for the development !

Tanyeka.com

Really easy to use. I set up gdpr necessities in 5 min. On top of that it is free. Plus language and customization support. Really recommended.

Amuerte Switzerland

TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP

Flybikr

Just downloaded it, and it is looking nice so far. I hope it will keep it that way because it is something great

ninaroseshop