Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Goosh Jewelry

Super easy to implement and working since minute 1! I strongly recommend it!! Let this app be the first you install ;)

Hedge Witch Homebody

Works perfect and does what I need it to do. No coding needed which is always a bonus. I haven't had anyone request data yet, so we'll see how that goes.

Kingdom Equestrian

Great app! Easy and simple. Helps with GDPR as its a topic that ccan be quite complex but overall really happy! X

Dare Wear Cork

Thank you easy to use and do the job.
I will recommend it. what else to say? it is free thats a big plus

Puppa Pet

Far better than other apps that I have used on the app store. Even shows you to handle the requests and provide automated ways of receiving and handling GDPR requests.

The Brave and The Bold

Pre-launch on my store but this app has been incredibly simple, customisable and comes with a wealth of information on GDPR

Avant Garde Boutique

Increíble la aplicación aaaaaaaaaaadmkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasddddddd

NORVINE Official Site (Norvine.com)

Awesome app! Was able to install it quick and do custom translations. Setup was very easy, no bugs, everything great.

Aria Beats

This app saved me a lot of costs and hassle to comply with GDPR and cookie laws in the European Union. Perfect for a store that is just testing the waters and doesn't want enter into a lot of costs upfront.

EcoStore

Very Good app is so easy and hopful ! .