Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Maff Jewellery

Works exactly as I wanted, easy to setup and customize. 10/10. If you are working in the EU, you have to get this ASAP.

Neptuphone

VERY GOOD THE APP , I LIKED TOO MUCH BECAUSE LET ME DO ALL I WANT TO DO.. YOU MUST INSTALED AS SOON AS POSIBLE

Healthy Anxiety Solutions

This App is incredibly simple to use, works exactly like it should, and is completely compatible with mobile. No complaints.

Lupo Rosso

It does the job, it's perfect. Very nice App. Many thanks to the creators!!! It's a must have for your shop!

Kuckian

Really great app with great integration, functionality and theming. My old one was too bulky and the theme was not customisable enough.

My only complaint is this looks great on desktop but on mobile it takes up the lower third of the page. I need a way to modify the font size for desktop and mobile separately and have the option to make mobile a lot smaller so it doesn't take over the page and look messy.

King Of Kings Attire

Increadibly helpful and so easy to use and understand.
Good overall layout, simple but effective.
Did i meantion how easy it is to use?

Fitnerd

Just downloaded the app and seems to work great. Auto-generated all the pages that you need and added them to your footer. all you need to do is customise it to look good on your site and you are done. All I would like to see improvement on would be the mobile banner customisation as I would prefer more options for the positioning of the banner.

www.esuna.com.au

Well, that was easy. I use this app to enable me to market internationally and notify web visitors re cookies / privacy. I simply followed the instructions and it all worked automatically.

innoGadgets

We have a really good experience with this app. It is easy to install and provides everything to get your store ready for GDPR / DSGVO. We installed the app a couple of months ago and since then it is running without any problem and provides our customers a possibility to manage, request and delete their personal data.

HLstores

I like because really help with a real problem, but I do know why I can't see the bar whit the announcement.

April 02, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. Everything's fine with your cookie bar, after accepting it, it won't appear again in the same browser. Please check it in a different or incognito browser, and you will see the banner appear.