Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

QORA

Amazing app, the banner is fully customizable in colors and styles, definitely recommended. It is the easiest way to implement a cookie bar in your store!

Valley Dew Ltd

Have just started using this app, already we can see it is miles ahead of all the rest. Thanks guys!

Glamour & Chill

i like this app i donwloaded it for some cookies and to show my website loking like more professionnal but the free packaging needs to be more attractive

De Murcia Store

easy, speed, perfect app i'm happy !

Kuick.io

This is one of the easiest GDPR plugins for Shopify ever! Good job guys! I really don't have to worry so much about GDPR compliance for the site anymore!

StarDust Cremation Jewelry

very easy app to work with............................................................................

decupcake.com

Proporcione algunos detalles sobre lo que hizo o no disfrutó al usar esta aplicación. Sus comentarios pueden ayudar a otros comerciantes a decidir si utilizar esta aplicación.

Unclockable

As a US startup without massive legal and dev resources I am pleased with this app: It does what it promises. Quickly comply with GDPR and never look back

www.gizmozes.com

Sorry for taking so long to give a review. Great app, opened me up to a bigger market painlessly, thank you

iceicestore.com

Very good! I just loaded this app. Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar helped fast with my task. I like this app.