Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

koalastoreec

Really simple and easy to use perfect app no need to use anything else for gdpr + cookie bar just great

SUPERINKA

Excellent application, I currently use it on my page. It is helpful, so I leave my comments. I congratulate you

Dream Vape Co

Apparently the cookie bar doesn't work. I am completing this review in case it is gated by having to leave a review.

**UPDATE**

No it is simply broken.

South Sound

I like the app because its very good a like a lot because my mom makes good food and good foot is very

LandRomAntikk

Easy setup and I haven´t had any problems with the app so far. Everything looks like it is working as is should! So im very satisfied!
The only minor problem is that the norwegian language is missing and I had to do the translation myself...

21Trendy

This app is pretty good, especially considering the fact that it is for free. It's scary to think about what could have happened if I didn't see this app listed. All in all, I am glad a free app like this exists.

Eve Merch

I am not aware that I need this app so it's a good thing that I happen to read about this since I am open to sell in Europe!! So thanks for this free app! Nothing to lose but more to gain.

Sweatshield Undershirt UK

Love it - easy to configure, just works, looks professional, provides traceability when I need it. Thanks!

Joyfil Store

like this app, very useful, i'm new in shopify and i'm testing every app i can tu ginf tge beter onevgor my e shop.

China Expresso

Estou gostando desse aplicativo,, fácil de usar e está em conformidade com a União Européia - GDPR..