Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

NevaBeauty

simple, précise, on est en règle avec la loi et c'est un plus certain pour le consommateur :) Merci :)

Plays Light

Muy buena la aplicación, funciona correctamente, no he tenido ningún problema hasta el momento al usarla....

Dsw Virtual

I used this app and helped me a lot. I think it's very good app for your website. It's easy to install

Roudbreck

Been using the app for a while and it used to work smoothly. However at some point I came across problems and contacted support...and never got an answer. I did manage to make it work by myself though so I keep using it..but I give 0 out of 5 stars for the support

EasyPaintbyNumber.com

Just installed...easy 5 min set up, colours and display size have several options, cookie bar is not intrusive and compatible with my theme. Mobile preview would be a nice addition, but definitely a 5 star app as is!

Votre Brin de Bonheur

merci pour votre application , elle est fonctionnelle et en plus gratuite , c'est superbe , je recommande complètement

baglime

encantado.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Predeon Shop™

The preview doesn´t work and the banner neither...don´t know where is the mistake. I tried to reinstall it without success.

Lorenzos Gusto

Unfortunately there is no "Opt-In" possibility and the support doesn't reply since weeks...In Europe Cookie Opt-In is law since 2 weeks...

Mühle Tıraş Kültürü

Easy to set up. Easy for customizing: https://muehle-shaving.com.tr/
Great and quick problem solver for GDPR. Thank you