Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Palo Alto Innovation

The feature I need is not available yet. EU requires explicit consent.

"Block 3rd Party Javascript Till Consent (Under Development!)
Block Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Shopify Analytics until consent"

March 11, 2020

Dear Palo Alto Innovation! I'm really sorry for the delay. We are a small team and our app is completely free of charge. We bumped into some problems (like modifying the theme code - which we could avoid so far), which made us concentrate on easier tasks.

Sacred Sauce

I have emailed and tried to get in touch but never get a response other than "a ticket has been created". The ‘request personal data’ feature would be great if it worked. Right now it is publicly visible but has never worked. It also shows up as a key link in the mobile footer, but not the desktop version. consistency and reliability is questionable. Having a cookie policy is not just for show, we rely on this for governance and regulatory reasons.

Kaiser Cat Cinema Webshop

A solid and easy-to-use, albeit basic, app. I can warmly recommend this to anyone with a small store that needs quick GDPR-compliance!

mygrowingkids

The app works very well.

It will take away many possible problems if you installed and the best of everything is that is for free.

Sky Gadgets Shop

not working well. sometimes appear basically only at the beginning but after time it never appear anymore.

Changers

easy and efficient. It does the job and more. I recommend this app to anyone. Setup is less than a minute.

mybookmerch

Works good and is easy to install. The settings are easy to understand. I dont know what to write more to get the characters full.

Vesta Precision Europe

This GDPR app works as advertised. It is easy to setup and edit after going through the quick tutorial.

Atraxia Store

There's an issue with the app, i cant change de language of the banner. whatever language i choose always pops up in spanish..... Please fix it.

Thanks

Purple Cube Shop

this is good app! ....................................................................aadsfgdfgsdfgdsf