Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Laromy

Until now this app has everything an online store needs. Its easy to instal. I trully recomed all online stores. TOP.

SmartBuddies

I used this app to set up the cookies banner and I am very happy. The customers used to agree and is very easy to use. Totally recommend.

Taskers Sports

Excellent app, really easy to use. Simple to install and does everything that you need from a GDPR point of view

CoffeeTime Europe

Perfect app - give very good control for the customers to handle GDPR in a easy way. Easy to use and get started with. OK

¡ Willdraw Shop !

PERFECT ! .

Horseplay Toys

I really like the automated handling of data requests - it just makes life so much easier with this tedious bit of regulation.

abhibasket

the very useful app must try I can easily manage customer data request for different things. ek baar jarrur try kro.

BeMojoo

Très simple à mettre en place. Tellement bien de pouvoir etre facilement RGPD compliant !
Customisation bien.

Idéalement, j'aimerai plus de customisation (alignement central du texte, barre de cookies en haut ou en bas, possibilité de refus de mis en place des cookies).

AGL

After sent 2 emails to support nothing answer
The cookie bar doesn't work in mobile version and we try report the bug with our sucess.

July 12, 2019

We are really sorry for the late reply. I will copy here our email we sent you yesterday:

"We have checked your store on multiple mobile devices, and the cookie bar works properly. If you accept the cookie bar once, it won't appear for the same device again for 1 year.
Please check your store with a different mobile browser or an incognito browser window, and you will see the cookie bar appear."

Best Daily-Use Gadgets

THE LANGUANGE DOESENT PDATE WITH CLARITY AND I SONT KNOW WHY. tRY TO CHANGE FORM SPANISH TO ENGLISH CANT FINDE THE BUTTON SAVE QUE