Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Passionate Treasures Shop

very good application, easy to use and completely updated for the GDPR of our store shopify. THANKS

Innovatrim

very good i like it this app is the best dont spend your money elsewehre for nothing this app is free

Fat Degu

very easy to use, free and options. You can't ask for much more.

Mondays

Fantastic App. Everyone should use this, especially if you are in UE. This is a life-time saver!

SAOIRSE

Really efficient and simple app which provides value to the store. Very easy to use with simple color schemes.

HIT THE HAY

If you are looking for a gdpr bar, this is the one you should use. Great design and easy dashboard.

by HUBENY

I use this app on my website. Easy setup, no maintenance and very customizable. From color to a size of the banner, plus hassle free all in one cookie + GDPR app. Thank you, guys! Really enjoy using this app.

Own Identity

I was struggling to find something to help with making my website GDPR compliant until I found this app! So easy to use and just what I needed! 100% would recommend

Your Shop

Todo perfecto funciona de maravilla, no se cuantos caracteres hay que escribir para que me deje enviar la reseña, son 100

BCS™

Trés bonne appli pour etre certain d'être en régle,je l'ai installé en automatique, il n'y a rien à faire et je l'ai aussi installé sur un théme qui n'était pas compatible, ce n'était pas plus difficile !!