Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Lulo Organic Skincare

I only installed it a couple of days ago, but so far, it's great. Very easy to install, lots of customizations available for the look and feel. On point translation (at least on the 3 languages I speak).

La Casa del Tiempo

Parece que funciona muy bien para ser gratis, aunque tengo que mirarla mas detenidamente, de primeras, me a gustado.

Les Créations Carpe Diem

Great app to be compliant with GDPR. The app is user-friendly and defaults settings are ready-to-use. I recommand 100% to any e-store selling in EU.

After Daylight Project

I use this app to create my private policy on online store. It is very easy to enable and there's a free mode app. Thank you Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

#1 Wholesale Direct, Inc.

Super easy to set up and modify to our liking. I highly recommend this app for anyone who sells internationally!

Innitiwear

Simple, free, and easy to use app. Its a necessity for online businesses. I had no problems so far, just enable it. Hopefully the bug that i read about is fixed on mobile when someone scrolls without clicking ok and the bar never goes away.

Mi Shop Baby

Se trata de una app que te ayuda a simplificar el tedioso tema de la ley de protección de datos y de cookies.
Muy buena aplicación, recomendada, hace todo lo que dice

PeekGlasses

This app is really useful. Quick and simple.

Ambição

Great, fast and reliable solution for GDPR agreement needs that you might encounter when setting up a store

Smart-Is-Life

It works smooth and it really makes life easier for start-up entrepreneurs. I would recommend anyone to try for it out for themselves!