Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar | Reviews

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

BCN GROWERS

It's a pity it DOESN'T WORK with the DAWN theme (the only 2.0 free theme). Worked on brooklyn, but there is no chance to choose DAWN theme from the list... shame.

XshoppingX

he didn't work in my store................................................................................................................... thanks

devilswearsprada.com

I am very disappointed. I dont think this app is maintained anymore. I have installed it in my store, its not working. I have contacted the app support several times through here the Shopify app store - no response. I have e-mailed them from my e-mail address using the support e-mail provided here - I got e-mail notification back that my e-mail could not be delivered because the domain was not found. And if you click on the link above: ''developer website'' - the page can not be found. If its not an attended app anymore, it should not be available here.

Pure Vapours

Unable to use the app as the pages just load a spinning wheel and do not work. Completely unable to message anyone on the app as there is no option to do that. Had to uninstall and delete all the pages

IRVINNS

very bad customer service. Ask for help hours ago, no response at all?? In my footer section i have a section "Brands" with all my brands and in the same list > "my personal data" in there. ..So weird!?
I can not remove it at all, so i will delete this app. Thanks for the Help.

Simple y Creativa

Installed and enabled this app, but no GDPR or Cookie bar come up anywhere in the store. I translated as much as I could the prompts, but at some point you have to translate inside HTML code, which apart from being dangerous as can ruin the code, requires expertise that the typical Shopify user does not have. So, I am not sure how to proceed.

MostlyDead.com

Was great for a bit. Stopped working and no response from support after 24 hours. Being a legal matter there should be nearly zero down time and quick response to support requests. I cannot wait for support, switched to another app that was free and worked out of the box.

DATEX2

It does nothing
My Personal Data
Our store is processing your personal data of the following to be able to deliver your order. ... and nothing happens

Anja Stemmer | Abstract Art

ABSOLUTELY NOT COMPLIANT.
It does not respect the fact that the customer MUST start with an opted out status and the cookies blocked. With a cleverly designed "Accept all" versus " save current setting" this issue can be managed. This option is NOT available in this "pretend to be cookie compliant" tool.

August 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We will soon create an "opt-in" version from the cookie bar where the user will start with an opted out status.

JCMaster Beauty

This app seemed to be awesome. Today we received an letter that the cookie isnt enough and that we could get legal trouble, stating that it doesnt block ga tags. I highly recommend a different option if youre from germany. Too bad this app looked awesome.

July 28, 2020

We are really sorry, but we are still working on the cookie blocking solution. We'll contact you definitely once we are done.

Previous 1