Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Simple y Creativa

Installed and enabled this app, but no GDPR or Cookie bar come up anywhere in the store. I translated as much as I could the prompts, but at some point you have to translate inside HTML code, which apart from being dangerous as can ruin the code, requires expertise that the typical Shopify user does not have. So, I am not sure how to proceed.

MostlyDead.com

Was great for a bit. Stopped working and no response from support after 24 hours. Being a legal matter there should be nearly zero down time and quick response to support requests. I cannot wait for support, switched to another app that was free and worked out of the box.

DATEX2

It does nothing
My Personal Data
Our store is processing your personal data of the following to be able to deliver your order. ... and nothing happens

Anja Stemmer | Abstract Art

ABSOLUTELY NOT COMPLIANT.
It does not respect the fact that the customer MUST start with an opted out status and the cookies blocked. With a cleverly designed "Accept all" versus " save current setting" this issue can be managed. This option is NOT available in this "pretend to be cookie compliant" tool.

August 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We will soon create an "opt-in" version from the cookie bar where the user will start with an opted out status.

JCMaster Beauty

This app seemed to be awesome. Today we received an letter that the cookie isnt enough and that we could get legal trouble, stating that it doesnt block ga tags. I highly recommend a different option if youre from germany. Too bad this app looked awesome.

July 28, 2020

We are really sorry, but we are still working on the cookie blocking solution. We'll contact you definitely once we are done.

Palo Alto Innovation

The feature I need is not available yet. EU requires explicit consent.

"Block 3rd Party Javascript Till Consent (Under Development!)
Block Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Shopify Analytics until consent"

March 11, 2020

Dear Palo Alto Innovation! I'm really sorry for the delay. We are a small team and our app is completely free of charge. We bumped into some problems (like modifying the theme code - which we could avoid so far), which made us concentrate on easier tasks.

Sacred Sauce

I have emailed and tried to get in touch but never get a response other than "a ticket has been created". The ‘request personal data’ feature would be great if it worked. Right now it is publicly visible but has never worked. It also shows up as a key link in the mobile footer, but not the desktop version. consistency and reliability is questionable. Having a cookie policy is not just for show, we rely on this for governance and regulatory reasons.

Predeon Shop™

The preview doesn´t work and the banner neither...don´t know where is the mistake. I tried to reinstall it without success.

Mundo De LA Mascota

muy bueno toda............eeeee.

October 4, 2019

Dear Client,
Is there any problem you have experienced with our app?

Dream Vape Co

Apparently the cookie bar doesn't work. I am completing this review in case it is gated by having to leave a review.

**UPDATE**