Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Palo Alto Innovation

The feature I need is not available yet. EU requires explicit consent.

"Block 3rd Party Javascript Till Consent (Under Development!)
Block Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Shopify Analytics until consent"

March 11, 2020

Dear Palo Alto Innovation! I'm really sorry for the delay. We are a small team and our app is completely free of charge. We bumped into some problems (like modifying the theme code - which we could avoid so far), which made us concentrate on easier tasks.

Sacred Sauce

I have emailed and tried to get in touch but never get a response other than "a ticket has been created". The ‘request personal data’ feature would be great if it worked. Right now it is publicly visible but has never worked. It also shows up as a key link in the mobile footer, but not the desktop version. consistency and reliability is questionable. Having a cookie policy is not just for show, we rely on this for governance and regulatory reasons.

Predeon Shop™

The preview doesn´t work and the banner neither...don´t know where is the mistake. I tried to reinstall it without success.

Mundo De LA Mascota

muy bueno toda............eeeee.

October 4, 2019

Dear Client,
Is there any problem you have experienced with our app?

Dream Vape Co

Apparently the cookie bar doesn't work. I am completing this review in case it is gated by having to leave a review.

**UPDATE**

No it is simply broken.

AGL

After sent 2 emails to support nothing answer
The cookie bar doesn't work in mobile version and we try report the bug with our sucess.

July 12, 2019

We are really sorry for the late reply. I will copy here our email we sent you yesterday:

"We have checked your store on multiple mobile devices, and the cookie bar works properly. If you accept the cookie bar once, it won't appear for the same device again for 1 year.
Please check your store with a different mobile browser or an incognito browser window, and you will see the cookie bar appear."