Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Shop Board Lifestyle

J'utilise cette application depuis peu mais je la trouve aisée et facile à utiliser. Ne pose pas de problèmes dans son utilisation.

Bequizz

Is more easy to use i very happy for this app.is for dummies xD.I use and is more easy and more languages .

CBD | Valley

Easy to install and use, simple and effective!......................................................

ADDIS GIFTS

Nice app. Not sure if all web store operators need it. I am under the assumption that spotify automatically provides it.

Neptuphone

VERY GOOD THE APP , I LIKED TOO MUCH BECAUSE LET ME DO ALL I WANT TO DO.. YOU MUST INSTALED AS SOON AS POSIBLE

Kuckian

Really great app with great integration, functionality and theming. My old one was too bulky and the theme was not customisable enough.

My only complaint is this looks great on desktop but on mobile it takes up the lower third of the page. I need a way to modify the font size for desktop and mobile separately and have the option to make mobile a lot smaller so it doesn't take over the page and look messy.

Alyona Malai

The app is great and it is doing a lot in order to help your web-store with the GDPR, but there are a few things which in my opinion are a must in order to fully be GDPR compliant: the prior consent from the customer needs to be collected and all non critic cookies needs to be blocked before customer accepts the cookie message. Also the customer consent needs to be stored and accessible / altered if needed.

I understand that these changes may make the app not free but it is still worth it.

Thanks "Innonic" for such app

OUTCAST.AMSTERDAM®

Love it!, easy to use. easy to configure. a must have for all European shops.
it's probly the best one avalible, including GDPR makes it even better

stygo

I use this app for GDRP. Good job.

I have struggled to understand the configuration sections.

the app should be more intuitive.

March 12, 2019

Thank you for your review and your feedback. We are currently working on a better admin area, I hope you will find it more intuitive.

Breezy-Beauty

Very easy to set up and also nice that you cant edit language manually. Great for new GDRP laws. Thanks!!

Previous 1