Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

Storecoolmove

la aplicación es muy buena y te explica todo muy detalladamente, encima es gratuita y puede ahorrarte muchos dolores de cabeza genial.

Naravna Hrana za Pse

Really great app, but no respond from the developer.
I have emailed them, but never get a response other than "a ticket has been created".

OOMAY Home

great tool and super helpful in europe. very intuitive and easy. can definitely recommend it, especially since it's free.

Vizzy Romania

Easy to set up and works like a charm. The only problem is that until they finish developing the JS blocking for Analytics, Facebook Pixel etc., this banner isn't really making your website GDPR compliant. I hope this doesn't take too long to implement :)

Coronafighters Store

I used this app to install the GDPR banner in my store, that is amazing and it was save me a lot of time.

Shop tes Boucles

top thanks it's very easy and cool to use this addons. I recommand this app. it's quickly and professionnal.

bild-ahoi.de

UPDATE March 23:
I appreciate your response, i really like your app in every other way, except for this delay. I reviewed my rating and will do again once every promise is kept.

ORIGINAL: When does this app get the "decline" option? It´s being announced for an eternity now, but still not implemented.

March 11, 2020

Dear bild-ahoi.de! We are really sorry for the delay. We are a small team and we provide the app absolutely free of charge. But I have good news, and it will be released soon.

Roudbreck

Been using the app for a while and it used to work smoothly. However at some point I came across problems and contacted support...and never got an answer. I did manage to make it work by myself though so I keep using it..but I give 0 out of 5 stars for the support

South Sound

I like the app because its very good a like a lot because my mom makes good food and good foot is very

Eve Merch

I am not aware that I need this app so it's a good thing that I happen to read about this since I am open to sell in Europe!! So thanks for this free app! Nothing to lose but more to gain.

Previous 1 3 4