Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

ORKNEY Urban Style

App that works perfectly. Installation is easy, very quickly you have it working. The steps are simple and intuitive. The latter is appreciated because in other cases you waste time and then you realize that it does not serve you or does not do what they say. It is also Free, what more can you ask for.
I recommend it 100%, I had to incorporate cookies in my store, and I did not know how to do it. It was necessary and I feared the worst that 1000 headaches would give me that detail. This is the solution. Thanks guys.

Jacob Cohën Stores

It seems to work! But I didn't find the page to translate the texts easily. Many possible configurations

Storecoolmove

la aplicación es muy buena y te explica todo muy detalladamente, encima es gratuita y puede ahorrarte muchos dolores de cabeza genial.

Naravna Hrana za Pse

Really great app, but no respond from the developer.
I have emailed them, but never get a response other than "a ticket has been created".

OOMAY Home

great tool and super helpful in europe. very intuitive and easy. can definitely recommend it, especially since it's free.

Vizzy Romania

Easy to set up and works like a charm. The only problem is that until they finish developing the JS blocking for Analytics, Facebook Pixel etc., this banner isn't really making your website GDPR compliant. I hope this doesn't take too long to implement :)

Coronafighters Store

I used this app to install the GDPR banner in my store, that is amazing and it was save me a lot of time.

Shop tes Boucles

top thanks it's very easy and cool to use this addons. I recommand this app. it's quickly and professionnal.

bild-ahoi.de

UPDATE March 23:
I appreciate your response, i really like your app in every other way, except for this delay. I reviewed my rating and will do again once every promise is kept.

ORIGINAL: When does this app get the "decline" option? It´s being announced for an eternity now, but still not implemented.

March 11, 2020

Dear bild-ahoi.de! We are really sorry for the delay. We are a small team and we provide the app absolutely free of charge. But I have good news, and it will be released soon.

Roudbreck

Been using the app for a while and it used to work smoothly. However at some point I came across problems and contacted support...and never got an answer. I did manage to make it work by myself though so I keep using it..but I give 0 out of 5 stars for the support

Previous 1 3 4