Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

REAMO | Viennese Streetwear Inspired Brand

I just downloaded the app and I am excited to use it and try it out.
Haven't tested it yet, will let you know

Espai de salut natural Canela

I used this app and helped to me with the cookie Bar ,really necessary ,I recomend this one for an easy interface and easy tutorial.

Yūjin

It's just perfect. It saves you a lot of time for you to comply with the EU requirements. We have been using it for like 6 months

Isola ceramics

Easy and helpful tool to manage legal requirements. I would recommend to everyone starting with own e-store.

Street'Style

amazing app for respect GRPD !!! i love it! nice work guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1herb.eu

cool. nice app. thanks very easy to install and setup (typing to get the Minimum 100 characters ......)

Mahketplace

its so easy to use and practical. help is efficient too . loads of features with step by step setup

i40store

Easy to setup. Translated everything into local lengauge...and it just work!
Very pleased with the result!

Tsunamicolor

La verdad que es muy buena aplicacion, me gusta tu interfaz y lo que nos ofrece para poder estar todo en regla

releviis

i use this app and help me very much with gdpr european privacy politicy.great job thank you very much

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38