Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

Easy GDPR + Cookie Bar

by Innonic

Get GDPR compliant with 1 click.Cookie bar included.100% FREE.

mygrowingkids

The app works very well.

It will take away many possible problems if you installed and the best of everything is that is for free.

Changers

easy and efficient. It does the job and more. I recommend this app to anyone. Setup is less than a minute.

mybookmerch

Works good and is easy to install. The settings are easy to understand. I dont know what to write more to get the characters full.

Vesta Precision Europe

This GDPR app works as advertised. It is easy to setup and edit after going through the quick tutorial.

Purple Cube Shop

this is good app! ....................................................................aadsfgdfgsdfgdsf

KARE STORE

Thanks for your help for your attention for any warnings that send me, help me a lot to be sure.I love this app I recommend using this app.

LuxyBows

I installed this app to address GDPR requirements for selling into customers in the EU. Who would have thought it could be so easy to install and the resulting compliance so professional? Great app and highly recommended.

Ruby Peach

Adding GDPR compliance get pretty involved if you try to do it from scratch. This app made it easy getting compliant in just 30 minutes.

Goimply

wonderfull and free. no reason not to use it. I absolutely love it the tutorial explains everything you need to know in just under 2 minutes

NevaBeauty

simple, précise, on est en règle avec la loi et c'est un plus certain pour le consommateur :) Merci :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33