iziGift ‑ Gift Cards Made Easy

iziGift ‑ Gift Cards Made Easy

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 24, 2023

It was super easy to design a personalized gift card and have the option to send card directly to recipient with a message! The team checked in to make sure everything looked great and was working well. I am so happy with this app!

GreenCloud Apparel
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 5, 2023

I really do like the app! It creates customizable gift cards and is really easy to handle. The setup-process is clear and the resulting products can nicely being organized in Shopify. Also to mention, that Henry's support from iziGift is brilliant - friendly and quick responses. That enjoys it even more to work with the app!

Online Shop Thaller
Austria
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 28, 2022

We're so happy we found this app! We've been using it for a few weeks now and it has proven to be a simple and elegant gift card solution. Creating nice looking gift cards is easy and everything works just how it should. When we had a couple questions during the setup process, Henry was very quick to respond with helpful information. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who doesn't need anything fancy but needs gift cards that work with no trouble and no fuss!

RDG Woodwinds, Inc.
Time spent using app: 19 days
December 28, 2022

The app is working exactly as we wanted it too! The developer adapted the app to meet our exact needs. The customer support was amazing, and now the app is exactly what we hoped for. We have had many e-gift card sales in just the first few weeks of use! Would highly recommend.

Kerber's Farm
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 23, 2022

We had an excellent experience with the app and with Henry; he was very quick with his answers and provided valuable suggestions for our store.
The app seems to be constantly updated, we've had it for less than a week, and there are two new features already.
Very sensible pricing as well.
I can only recommend :)

Mia Kombucha
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 days
HTH Capital replied December 23, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words. More to come as well 😁

December 22, 2022

This app solves what I think should be a native shopify function...but it does it with so much more grace. I love that you can customize the emails and gift card images. BUT most of all that people can send the gift card to those whom they purchased it for. Henry is SO HELPFUL and quick to respond. I'm so happy I found this app.

to112-ca
Time spent using app: 7 days
HTH Capital replied December 23, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

December 18, 2022

Simple and good app. Great service when needed and developer who wants to listen customer ideas! I can recommend!

Cityspotting®
Finland
Time spent using app: 8 months
HTH Capital replied December 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. Your recommendations for the app were great and are being implemented as we speak!

December 15, 2022

Just installed the app and tested it out.
First impressions : App set up in a minute with it's very easy user interface ! Support is really quick and responsive ! The app resolves our main problem, which is sending the gift card directly to the recipient, and this app is doing exactly that ! 5/5 Recommend !!!!

Swaff Company
Belgium
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 15, 2022

Great app, i just started using this app for my online business. But im very happy with what im seeing so far.

Proximo Coffee
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
HTH Capital replied December 15, 2022

Thank you so much. Great to have you as a customer. Happy you are happy!

December 9, 2022

This is a Great app and easy to use. the support from Henry and team is world class, keep up the good work :)

Rainbow Nation Wines
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HTH Capital replied December 15, 2022

Thank you so much. Great to have you as a customer. Happy you are happy!