Google Analytics Assistant

Google Analytics Assistant

by Invenire

Automatic, correct and fast configuration of Google Analytics

USA Wholesale Electronics

I use this app and i'm very happy with it! I suggest everyone to try it and to see how it goes. Good luck!

Flower World Events

We used this app to update our settings in Google Analytics. It is excellent. Really easy to use and so much easier than doing it all by hand as we are not very familiar with all the settings etc.

Roslym

This app is excellent. It has helped me set up Google Analytics in a very simple way. Support has also been helpful in answering some questions I had. Would strongly recommend.

QBIT

What a great tool. Credits to the maker of this tool. I was looking for help with getting Google Analytics working well within shopify and this tool was exactly what is needed. One time payment is very reasonable no monthly payments. I highly recommend this app!

Smart Budget Watches

I LOVE this app! Made it super easy to customize those standard settings for Google Analytics. The app’s suggestions were spot on, got ALL of my settings correct. Didn't even have to tweak it! Simply the best!

Ryan's Outdoor Gear

Time is money - I have lots of tasks to attend to in my business.Therefore I can quite happily say: This product allowed me to achieve in under an hour what might have taken us days or weeks to achieve manually, and with a far better output than I could ever have delivered.I did have a reason to submit a support ticket, which was responded to *very* quickly and solved my issue first time. Thank you for a wonderful service.

Adventure Time

This app is great, easy to customize and install. Furthermore, the support from the developer is also very fast. Thanks!

loubouture

Easy to use and sensational results. I've been using the app for many stores now and recommend it highly. A++

Fibonacci Dvinici Clothing

Really like that theres no subscription fees like many other apps on the shopify store. Anyway, this app is very easy to use! Just tweak your settings and you're away :) A must have for all businesses. Highly recommend!

InstaHold™

Attentive customer service with clear responses and advice from Arve. The app is easy to use and very customisable. We highly recommend.