Google Analytics Assistant

Google Analytics Assistant

by Invenire

Automatic, correct and fast configuration of Google Analytics

Magneticusbshop

The first app I download for each of my stores. Having analytic setup correctly is the key to monitoring conversion, and this tool makes this a breeze :) Thank you!

The Clothing Doc

Recommended by a friend and I was reluctant to pay for such a service, but I am SO GLAD I did! It integrates wonderfully, there's no hassle, easy to work with and just so slick!

Seatandeat.net

Super easy to use! Love this app. I especially love that it reads my Shopify data and customizes Google Analytics based on that.

Nightfall

Amazing app, no more going through the confusing Google Analytics screens. Decent price for an amazing service!

Mattress Liquidation

I use this app on all our stores now. A must have for all businesses with Google Analytics. Highly recommend!

Glare Moon

The app works well and is quite fast. We completed setup quickly and Arve from support answered a few questions after this. A++

JAICOR BOUTIQUE

Could not be any easier than this. If you need to set up Google Analytics - this is absolutely the way to go. Good app.

Jayson Brunsdon Home

The support for this app was exemplary - very quick and helpful. We got so much value from this. Easy to use too. Recommended!

Citywear Official | Fashion Wear and Accessories

The app is very fast and easy to use. Got our GA configured in just a few minutes. Very happy customer.

Deloris Reyes Cosmetics

Arve helped us with many questions and configuration issues quickly and kindly. Now our Google Analytics and Ads are finally working well.