Google Analytics Assistant

Google Analytics Assistant

by Invenire

Automatic, correct and fast configuration of Google Analytics

Smart Budget Watches

I LOVE this app! Made it super easy to customize those standard settings for Google Analytics. The app’s suggestions were spot on, got ALL of my settings correct. Didn't even have to tweak it! Simply the best!

Ryan's Outdoor Gear

Time is money - I have lots of tasks to attend to in my business.Therefore I can quite happily say: This product allowed me to achieve in under an hour what might have taken us days or weeks to achieve manually, and with a far better output than I could ever have delivered.I did have a reason to submit a support ticket, which was responded to *very* quickly and solved my issue first time. Thank you for a wonderful service.

Adventure Time

This app is great, easy to customize and install. Furthermore, the support from the developer is also very fast. Thanks!

loubouture

Easy to use and sensational results. I've been using the app for many stores now and recommend it highly. A++

Fibonacci Dvinici Clothing

Really like that theres no subscription fees like many other apps on the shopify store. Anyway, this app is very easy to use! Just tweak your settings and you're away :) A must have for all businesses. Highly recommend!

InstaHold™

Attentive customer service with clear responses and advice from Arve. The app is easy to use and very customisable. We highly recommend.

Magneticusbshop

The first app I download for each of my stores. Having analytic setup correctly is the key to monitoring conversion, and this tool makes this a breeze :) Thank you!

The Clothing Doc

Recommended by a friend and I was reluctant to pay for such a service, but I am SO GLAD I did! It integrates wonderfully, there's no hassle, easy to work with and just so slick!

Seatandeat.net

Super easy to use! Love this app. I especially love that it reads my Shopify data and customizes Google Analytics based on that.

Nightfall

Amazing app, no more going through the confusing Google Analytics screens. Decent price for an amazing service!