Google Analytics 4 Toolkit

Google Analytics 4 and 3 - Audit, auto-setup and track better

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Google Analytics for Shopify made easy

Hihome

Update: Arve of Invenire contacted me and has made some adjustments in the background. Thanks for that! Now the order count in Shopify Analytics and GA seems to match. Does not work. Page error 500 . No response from support. DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY!! Shopify should unlist this App

RetroGaming.No

This app is absolutely amazing! It sets up a tracking against GA that works excellently. Tracking 100% of all sales and providing the correct information about where the traffic comes from. Highly recommend this to anyone who uses GA actively and wants to make sure they get everything and correct data. They also have an absolutely fantastic customer service!

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

The app is great, it tracks everything I need and solves all my conversion issues in Google Analytics, it even tracks refunds and works very well and quick.

Laughingbird Software LLC

This app is SO awesome! I've just switched my entire website over from Wordpress to Shopify. (With Wordpress, I really mucked up my analytics setup. Could never get the new G4 working correctly either.) After installing this app, it configured my Shopify site to sync perfectly with my analytics account and THEN, in less than 3 minutes, it set up a brand new (and working beautifully) G4 property Excellent app. 5 stars. - Marc Sylvester
Laughingbird Software

Withasmile-veneers

Great App. Very easy to use with great products! Customer Service was fast and very helpful. Thank you for a awesome app!

Woofeyshop.com

ModernAestheticsMD.com

A perfect easy solution for getting your Google Analytics Setup perfect ! I strongly recommend it !Outstanding !

Dollhause Boutique

Using this app is as easy and efficient as 1-2-3. I wasted hours trying to do it all myself.Just follow the prompts here and in 5 minutes you are good to go!

Yzabel's

Very easy interface! We loved it very much. Anybody can do with little knowledge. One time pricing is also very attractive.

Overli Kawaii

I just love this app its a super amazing app. I recommend to all users most important easy to setup .thanks a ton!!

Previous 1 3 4