Google Analytics Toolkit

Google Analytics Toolkit

by Invenire

Google Analytics setup & install for your store

Withasmile-veneers

Great App. Very easy to use with great products! Customer Service was fast and very helpful. Thank you for a awesome app!

Woofeyshop.com

ModernAestheticsMD.com

A perfect easy solution for getting your Google Analytics Setup perfect ! I strongly recommend it !Outstanding !

Dollhause Boutique

Using this app is as easy and efficient as 1-2-3. I wasted hours trying to do it all myself.Just follow the prompts here and in 5 minutes you are good to go!

Yzabel's

Very easy interface! We loved it very much. Anybody can do with little knowledge. One time pricing is also very attractive.

Overli Kawaii

I just love this app its a super amazing app. I recommend to all users most important easy to setup .thanks a ton!!

geffex.com

5 stars for simplicity and ease of use...will rate again later. Good App for quick fix, great to have in the beginning of building a store.

Blingkingapparals

This app is a no brainer for any Shopify user, it's cheap, does what it says it does, does it well and is only a benefit to your store.

Forget Me Not Boutique

Easy to use and results were apparent after just a few weeks when checking google. Very happy with the app.

The Muscle Mechanic Shop

With my busy schedule, and setting up my store on a budget, I would not be able to know how to perform Analytics setup on my store. This app did it all in basically one click. Amazing. Thanks a million.

Previous 1 3 4