Easy Invoice

Easy Invoice

by Softify OU

Feature-rich and affordable invoicing app for all your needs.

Parts of Four

Amazing customer support! Fast respond to all changes requested on your invoice. Great app, easy to use, highly recommended!

Rusty Dog Coffee

These guys are amazing. They made enhancements/fixes to their app multiple times within hours of my requests. This is the only app I found that truly allows me to manage my wholesale customers.

Super-Dry Systems Inc

In our industry we need to send the invoice to the accounts payable department. However the purchase is always made by the buyer. By using Easy Invoice+ we are able to add a secondary email. Also we can automate the process of sending the invoice by setting the app to send the invoice as soon as the order is fulfilled. This app enabled us to complety automate the process of sending invoices. Also the invoice templates are nice and their support is outstanding.

Football Town

Amazing app, extremely useful for all necessary documents, easy to install, easy to understand, easy to manage. Further, excellent support, always helpful and quick to respond. Best app in Shopify, by far.

Noé & Zoë Berlin

Totally fits our needs, if you need something changed to your requirements, it happens within 24 hours. Super fast & reliable customer service and always super friendly to help! Keep up the great work!

SeaSucker B2B-Domestic

Great customer service support. I had a request to discount all products by line item and I was taken care of immediately

Olivia & Pearl

Excellent customer service, really easy to use and manage all your pro formas and invoices in one place. I definitely recommend.

The Vape Den

Brilliant invoice program, and brilliant support. They are quick to implement small requests to help individual businesses succeed.

i-ccessories

Great app and fantastic support.
I needed their help to fine-tuned some presentation on the invoice that the clients are receiving.

Strongly recommend the app, as it enables our clients to receive automatically an invoice, something Shopify does not offer.

SANUS-q

Fantastic customer support. Fast, courteous, professional. This app was straight-forward to add-on. Picked up ALL past orders instantly. Flawless. They added a few tweaks and helped greatly with formatting. Brilliant. Highly recommended.