Easy Invoice

Easy Invoice

by Softify OU

Feature-rich and affordable invoicing app for all your needs.

Delivery Hero Lieferheld Shop

Paul and his team have been SUPER responsive when we had questions/ issues and implemented extra functionalities for specific needs we had.
Communication was always very clear and useful. And the app is very user friendly and easy to work with.

Looking forward to more functionalities (e.g. automatic credit notes) etc. to be developed for the app to be really perfect.

Vegandukkan

Hey,
The team is really good. They are so quick to respond and the app really does what it says. Essential simple app for invoicing.I don't need anymore hand write :)

Schoolhouseelectric

This app not only does everything it advertises, but it's customer support is phenomenal. There was a specific feature I was looking for that wasn't part of the app already, so I submitted a ticket regarding it. I received a response from Paul the same day, and they also offered to implement the feature free of charge. Very satisfied.

Lifxuk

I wanted to personally acknowledge Paul and his team's contribution to the running of our business. Not only did they implement extra functionality (VAT amount on line item) but they have consistently been the most helpful and responsive app developers I have EVER worked with!! Could not recommend the product or team highly enough!

Eco Flower

I've used a half dozen or so invoice printing apps, and this one takes the cake! At first glance, I assumed this app would work for our company, despite having a few features missing. After adding it to our store, sending a few emails to the support team about my concerns and the direction our company is moving, the developers added custom functionality that had not existed in the app before such as being able to sort orders by tag or show a fulfillment status on invoices. There have been several small hiccups, but they have all been fixed relatively quickly and the support team has been nothing but helpful. I would, without a doubt, recommend this app.

Fidgetspinner Ch

Great support and service! Thanks a lot!

Blek Is

I wanted to automate the process of sending invoices to our customers. Easy Invoice+ fits us perfectly. In Iceland the currency is Krona but Easy Invoice+ only had the ability to display $, £ and €. The support team fixed this issue the same day. Great support and a great app.

Skhc

Great price, lots of features and great customer service!

Check it out: https://www.skhomemadecakes.com.my

I Dream In Gold

This app is beyond perfect for our business! Invoices are clean, polished and professional looking. The support staff is even more amazing. I needed a couple of adjustments and I received a response and resolution to my issue quicker than I could ever imagine - like within minutes!! I have purchased several apps on Shopify - and this by far is the best service I have ever received. Thanks so much, keep it up and cannot wait to see what other apps your company will develop!! Forever a customer!

Onetreeplanted 2

This app is amazing! We needed a specific custom looking type invoice that matched our brand and they did an awesome job creating it for us. Great customer support and were always in touch with us every step of the way. This app will now save us a tone of time rather creating these invoices manually.