Easy Invoice

Easy Invoice

by Softify OU

Feature-rich and affordable invoicing app for all your needs.

SMOKEAPTY

Excellent app, but the best of all is their customer service. The really do their best effort to please the customers need.

Muezart

Man the developer team of this app is AWESOME! I contracted Paul to custom create our invoice for us. To be clear the invoice that we need was informative and tough to make with all sorts of coding required at the backend. Paul did it superbly. I can't thank him and his team enough for their efforts. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this app and their services to merchants that require extensive customizations/modifications or even simple invoices :) This dev team is the best :)

Naturacig

I tested a lot of apps for invoices. This is the only one that is really and fully compliant to the E.U Tax regulation. The support is very efficient and the result is perfect. Thank you very much!

Label It Labels.

I used this app to help me track my orders by printing the invoice on a sticker and placing on my product box. They were very helpful in customizing it to our specific needs.
The service is quick and really easy to deal with. Very positive experience.

Touché Privé Europe

I highly recommend this app. It is a great tool and the support team handles the heavy lifting for you all the time!

Stage Flowers

I have tried a couple of invoicing apps to create multi language invoices but this is the only one for me to make it work without any additional translation app, I'm able to use both English and French invoices at the same time!

BonAir Services

Communication and support could not be better. Seriously, this app saves us a ton of time and any tweaks, customization or assistance is right away and very helpful.

Paminga Shop UG (haftungsbeschränkt)

A powerful software and grandiose Team! Thank you for helping customization!!! A MUST HAVE for every shopify-shop

August Vintage Inc.

the peeps here at Easy Invoice make life with Shopify Invoices just that ... EASY. Since I've been using this app (about 2 years now) they've added considerable functionality like editing your invoice if you wanted to include more details as well as printing, saving as .pdf to email, and a host of other things. You'd be crazy not to give this a go and find out what great customer service they provide as well. That alone to me in *priceless*.

Fixstick™️

Best billing app on shopify.

You can connect several shopify shops (with the same numbering).

I'm French and by contacting the customer service I could have a custom template in accordance with French law.