Easy Invoice

Easy Invoice

by Softify OU

Feature-rich and affordable invoicing app for all your needs.

Skhc

Great price, lots of features and great customer service!

Check it out: https://www.skhomemadecakes.com.my

I Dream In Gold

This app is beyond perfect for our business! Invoices are clean, polished and professional looking. The support staff is even more amazing. I needed a couple of adjustments and I received a response and resolution to my issue quicker than I could ever imagine - like within minutes!! I have purchased several apps on Shopify - and this by far is the best service I have ever received. Thanks so much, keep it up and cannot wait to see what other apps your company will develop!! Forever a customer!

Onetreeplanted 2

This app is amazing! We needed a specific custom looking type invoice that matched our brand and they did an awesome job creating it for us. Great customer support and were always in touch with us every step of the way. This app will now save us a tone of time rather creating these invoices manually.

Mirth Caftans

I've just started using it, but the customer service is excellent. They've made custom changes each time I request one to make it work for me. Solved a lot of my problems!

Jewels To Jet

They are very helpful. If you need to make changes to how the invoice prints and are not able to make the changes by editing the template, you can email them and tell them how to change the template and they'll change it for you. No questions asked. Easy to use App.

Anshulbijoux

Great app!! You can customize everything in the invoices and is very handy. The support service is awesome. You get personalized service. Thanks Paul

Shop Fern

Outstanding costumer service!!! The app didn't do exactly what we needed at first, but when the new update came around it did everything and more. Also Paul, from their team, was directly in touch with us as they transitioned to the new app update, responding to all our feedback,questions, and curiosities. We appreciate the effort put into keeping customers happy :)

The app is great. We highly recommend it if you use packing slips and do wholesale orders. The templates make everything way clearer than the regular Shopify invoices.

360 Sport Pro

Great app if you need professional invoices and packing slips. The customer service and help to set up the templates is extraordinary and responds very fast.
E-mail function to send invoices very handy.
For us very usefull App and recomendable to all shopify users.
The easy invoice + team very helpfull to adapt the product to your needs.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next