Easy Invoice+

Easy Invoice+

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 31, 2021

This is the best invoice app in the shopify app store hands down. We have never actually reviewed an app before but we just had to for these guys. We needed very specific invoicing requirements for our clients and Paul and the team worked with us to help set up the account for weeks. The never got annoyed and were always happy to help. If you need customization this is the app for you. Thanks guys!

Pawfect Pals
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 13, 2021

So far, everything is working fine.
I especially appreciate the app's automatic upload to a Drive provider.
The support is also extremely fast and responded directly to my concerns and implemented them with complete satisfaction.

Exalt Commerce
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 8, 2021

This app and its developers? A solid 5 out of 5. The invoice options make designing a custom tailored invoice (visually) very simple. There is also a lot of customisation in terms of other aspects, such as the way the invoice email appears, or at which stage of the order the invoices are sent which is perfect for businesses that may need to issue an invoice on fulfillment as opposed to at payment. These however, do not compare to the level of service we have received from the team at Softify OU. While we were using the free trial, and not paying customers (yet), they responded to emails within hours, and helped us custom tailor and custom program a very simple solution to a problem that was due to deficiencies in the software of other apps. We definitely recommend Easy Invoice for your invoice requirements on Shopify!

Hakonelog
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 5, 2021

Great product and support! We've been using the Easy Invoice solution for several weeks and the app is very stable. no issues at all. the setup was easy. Paul was a great help in customizing the look of our invoice. Thanks!

PasaleNow
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 2, 2021

Get support team and totally customizable invoices. We had a custom field that we needed populated on our invoices and the easy invoice team were able to make it happen!

South Mountain Supply
Time spent using app: 30 days
Edited July 4, 2021

This app has no limitations and the customer service is second to none. After downloading about 5 different invoice apps I was really struggling to find a system that worked for me. I needed a few things adding to my easy invoice app such as integrating with bundle builder and infinate options, but when I contacted Paul there was no questions needed and the team did everything for me. Honestly don't bother with any other apps. **04/07/21 - I wanted to leave another review but found that I could only update this one. I need to reiterate how amazing this app is but first and foremost Paul who has now moved things and changed my templates many times, worked with another app I use in order to integrate effectively. Paul makes everything so much easier for me and I cannot recommend him enough.

The Candle Brand
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 30, 2021

Great & easy app to create invoices with a single click. And so many thanks to Paul from the support team for the help!

CITYFRAMES
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 18, 2021

We have been using this app for months now. Is excellent. They even customized invoice to our needs showing purchased products with metafields, HS codes and Country of Origin. Support has been always quick and efficient every time we needed it. Fantastic invoicing app, fantastic support. Thank you.

Super Heroes Warehouse
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 16, 2020

Love this app. We use it on multiple stores. Gives us a lot of functionality that doesn't exist inside of Shopify. Also, Paul and team provide great customer support. They made a tweak to the app to add functionality when we needed something slightly different. Highly recommended!

Summit Franchise Supply
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
November 10, 2020

This app allows you to create easily customizable invoices. If you need further customization, the support is friendly, responsive and quick to help you with your requests.

Instagrid