Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
24. januar 2024

The app is really good for scaling your business and getting more sales, also there customer support is very nice and good they help you with anything you need.

Bliss Bazaar
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
31. januar 2024

i have been using this app since 1 0r 2 month very fast openning and the support team reply very quick thank you Ogi to help me out loved your service you are truly supportive

HOMIQY
11 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 13. februar 2024

Ayoub and Ogi really helped me resolve my issue very well. Thanks for the awesome support.

3670online.com
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
26. december 2023

This App easy my journey to sale online, especially when we do COD.

Souq Sleek
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
2 måneder bruger appen
29. november 2023

Good App Increase My Order Number Also Support is Very Friendly... Nice Work Thank You

BridesGlam
Pakistan
Cirka en måned bruger appen
26. januar 2024

My experiences with cod form app is outstanding, Literally the best app for COD on shopify , and there support team Was outstanding, so helpful and so quick to resolve your problems, Highly Recommended.

Jadoon Store
Pakistan
17 dage bruger appen
4. november 2023

the support team, their speed and ability to solve any issue is always amazing. The app itself is also great to solve many functionalities, in my case to be able to provide COD option to certain destination countries, AMAZING!!

amoyteas
SAR Hongkong
7 måneder bruger appen
3. februar 2024

the best app to increase your order Number , and the support is great ....
Thank you so much for the great work .

My Store
Saudi-Arabien
4 dage bruger appen
20. november 2023

Best app for COD, very customizable, friendly staff and devs that quickly solve any inquire you can have. Best regards, a happy user.

Comand-Ieftin.ro
Rumænien
2 måneder bruger appen
15. januar 2024

Good application & quick response from support team in case of any query

My Shop Infinity