Omtaler (887)

Popust.online
Serbia
9 måneder bruker appen
21. mai 2024

Absolutely amazing app, the support team is super nice, Please try this our and dont go for other shitty apps, Easysell is seriously good.

Lala
5 måneder bruker appen
3. mai 2024

Have worked with multiple apps on the platform to customise my brand as per my need. But this support team is too good. Not only the app which is working super fine. But there is a dedicated support team who are helping to customise every bits and pieces. Must prefer over any app.

Shoppers Find
18 dager bruker appen
25. juni 2024

I highly recommend this app, Thanks Ogi always helpful!

Nowmeboutique
Mauritius
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
10. juni 2024

Prefect combination of Awesome application and really great Support! Couldn't ask for anything better. I would definitely recommend all new & existing players to integration this app.

Shopper Haven Pro
4 dager bruker appen
27. mars 2024

EasySell COD form is so useful for me as it saves user from multi-step checkout process. It has enhanced my conversion rate by reducing this friction. It was so easy to setup, design the form as well, create multi-quantity offers etc. Whenever I needed help the support team was prompt and very helpful in resolving my concerns. Kudos to their team! Highly recommended.

BACKALLEY
1. april 2024

EasySell is a fantastic app that simplifies COD transactions, boosts sales, and provides valuable features for managing your online store. With its user-friendly interface, top-notch support, and positive impact on sales, it's a must-have for any COD-based Shopify business.

Car Crown
2. mai 2024

your services are very very impressive...i already recommended many friend of mine

Zonaishah Store
Pakistan
18. april 2024

Very nice using since last 3 year great support also

HAPPY MAN
6 måneder bruker appen
11. juli 2024

perfect app and high quality support

Ruffico