Reviews (887)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for simplifying the checkout process and boosting conversion rates, especially for COD sellers. It's praised for its easy setup, customization, and comprehensive features like multi-quantity offers and product-specific forms. Merchants appreciate the prompt and helpful live chat support, as well as the Google Sheets feature for live order export. Many credit the app for enhancing sales and business scalability.

July 16, 2024

I contacted the chat support, it was very quick favorable answers, it's helpful, thank you

Hajazistore
Saudi Arabia
3 days using the app
March 21, 2024

Great service. I encountered an issue and EasySell's technical staff was able to resolve it within minutes via Chat. Extremely helpful and saved me a bunch of time. Highly recommend because the team is awesome!

Mill Story
3 months using the app
June 13, 2024

Very good help center!

Ofertimo
Romania
7 months using the app
April 24, 2024

i just started using the app few hours back so I guess it's too early to say anything! but as far as this moment.. I'm loving the app so much with all the different customisable options..but what i wanna say I loved the most is their customer service (Mr.Ogi) which is top notch and the reason why im loving the app even more!!! keep it up guys

HomeFindz
About 7 hours using the app
May 6, 2024

It’s great app then releasit app, and offer great pricing also

estorebird
26 days using the app
March 21, 2024

It helps me a lot with conversion, plus the support is very fast! I recommend this app

MAXARI
Romania
11 months using the app
March 25, 2024

The best app for fast buy on your shop! I use a more option from app and my shop working more better.

Breskvica

IRON WOLF STORE
Algeria
6 months using the app
July 18, 2024

estoy encantada me solucionaron super rápido y sin tanto protocolo
seguire usando.

COSMETICOS EVAA
Chile
5 months using the app
March 12, 2024

1. My conversions improved drastically
2. The support team is excellent. I had a custom requirement which they escalted to the technical team, which inturn helped me out very quickly.
Great experience, would definitely recommend

Wear Your Words