One Click Order Form
Improve conversion rate by allowing your customers to submit an order in just 1 click, easy order submission for COD
In Page & Popup Form
You can choose from two options, natively include the form on the product/cart page, or as Popup when the customer clicked the ATC/Checkout
In Product or Cart Page
You can activate the form on the product page, cart page, or both, capture orders quickly, no multiple steps needed
About EasySell ‑ Easy Order Form
Cash On Delivery business not relying on the default Shopify checkout process, because no online payment needed, EasySell replaces this process by embedding (or popup) a simple order form on the product or cart page.
What is EasySell?
If you are on the Cash On Delivery business or you are using an offline payment processor, and you need just to capture orders as quickly as possible, EasySell will help you to do that with just one click to enable the form on your store, and start capturing leads, no more complicated checkout steps.
Some times you are only interested in specific details from your customers, so you can just build a form with those details needed and you are good to go.
The created form will be adapted to your theme feel & colors, so no worries about the design and the UI, but feel free to customize it according to your needs.
- Use Embedded form or Popup form.
- Form adapted automatically to your theme feel & colors.
- Fully customizable form, you can change every detail.
- Customers redirected to the default Shopify thank you page (you can override this behavior on the settings).
- You can use your own styles if you are not satisfied with the default design.
Is this app for you?
This app is designed for merchants having a business model that is not relying on the native Shopify checkout process, for example:
- You do not accept payments online and using some offline payments.
- Capturing leads for services.
- Needs additional details from customers.
How does it work?
When you enable the form, EasySell add In-Page or Popup form on your product page, or even on your cart page, customers fill this form and click the CTA button and DONE, they will be redirected to the default Shopify thank you page (but you can edit this as you like), then you will receive the order as any usual order on your admin panel.
Easy steps to get started
After installing the app follow those easy steps:
- Drag & Drop to build your form.
- Change your settings according to your needs (optimal settings are already configured for you).
- Click the Enable button on the settings tab.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.