Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

Crunchyroll

This is a reporting app that every Shopify retailer should have! Its very easy to pull data and if you have any questions, the team is very responsive.

Nektar Torréfacteur / Coffee Roasters

Exactly what we needed, all the information you could dream of for extracting the data needed. Very fast response time from the support team. Absolutely nothing to complain for.

Scottsdale Wholesalers

Great app! Even better developer! He is super responsive and works fast. Definitely deserving of 5 stars for sure!!! :)

mercadinhonline.pt

I was able to make and automate different types of reports with filter criteria. It saved me a lot of time. I needed some customization in the report and the support team helped me in a few hours. Great service

Wave Life LLC

This app really is an easy way to get reports! You can set it up to send automated reports each day or each week, and customize what info you want on them. The support team is super helpful, which is the best part. They've responded to every question I asked within just a few hours (even on weekends) and have fixed everything I needed, even adding functionality I requested.

TMNCB

The app is very easy to use and also has one of the better user interfaces. I also needed a couple more fields on my reports and the dev had them added by the next day. Very responsive and helpful.

RANKING STORE

Apps often fail to open, and no one responds to the feedback, indicating that the experience is extremely poor

February 15, 2020

UPDATE: We tried to contact you in many ways without a response. If you are still interested in providing more info about the issue please contact us or respond the emails we've sent. The app works fine for our other customers. Again, we apologize about this and hope we can continue working together.

Hi!

We are really sorry about this. We actually didn't get the email you have sent. Could you please contact sales@devcloudsoftware.com?
Please let us know more details about the issue so we can take a look.

We will also send you a special link to a free account to compensate the problems caused.

Thanks!

Elige Po

I am surprised with the support service, I asked for functionality in the application and they had it available the next day.

February 2, 2020

Thank you! We try to develop fast and release often so you can enjoy new functionality as soon as possible :-)

Bella Ella Boutique

I've been using this app for a few months. Every time I ran into an issue creating a report their team has been there to provide direction and help in creating the reports I need. They are now adding some functionality based on my feedback. This app is a bargain for the functionality it offers.

SmartTechProducts

One of the best apps we have installed. If you're a business owner/manager that needs to crunch data to get a pulse on your business, and you love Excel or Google sheets, then this app is for you! We love the scheduler that sends saved reports to our email and also sends updates to a shared Google Sheet for our staff to see. Wonderfully written and support is great.

December 30, 2019

Thank you very much for the detailed great review! We really appreciate your feedback. Have a happy new year =)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8