Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

Spinnaker Watches

Nice application. It does its job very well and has lots of options for customizing the reports. Support is awesome and fast as well. Thanks!

July 10, 2019

Thanks! Reports should be easy but also customizable and affordable. That's the main goal of our app!

We are working hard to improve the customer support satisfaction every day!

LSP Actions by Lemon Sky

What a great app! Easy to use and does what it says in the tin. It's great value too and the free trial is appreciated.

July 10, 2019

Awesome! We are glad the free trial period was useful to let you play with the app and discover it fits to your needs!

MPG Sport CA

This app works as advertised, and support is very good. Was missing the ability to report a certain way, and support added it for me.

July 10, 2019

Great! We are here to make the app better for everyone with each feature request!

THE GRISSOM HIGH SCHOOL BAND

This app is very helpful to pull information out of our store data. Any questions that I have had have been answered very quickly and accurately by support. It's definitely a go-to for me when I'm trying to quickly get totals for sales or products or a printed list of orders with just the fields I need (and not all of the fields that come through with an export). Thanks!

July 10, 2019

You are welcome! Support is here to serve you! Don't hesitate to ask for more report customization or to request for new features!

Doggykingdom

Wow! That App helped me to save a lot of time in ordering my products from my supplier - It generates reports very easy and let me customize them in detail, thank you a llot

July 10, 2019

Awesome! It really makes us happy to know we've simplified your life in some aspect. This confirms reports are a great tool for e-commerce!

onia

Great app and wonderful customer service!! We needed some customizations and they completed them right away. Highly recommend!

July 10, 2019

We are glad you got the report in the way you needed it! Thank you so much for the recommendation!

Atlantic Coast Sports

They provide you with so many different options to pull a report allowing you to get exactly what you want

July 10, 2019

That's what we aim for! More report customization equals more happy shopify store owners!

Kwik Charger

We have been using this app for almost a year now and I could say that it's doing a fantastic job!
This is a great, dependable tool that makes my analysis work much much easier. I can easily choose what to include and exclude and it has a wide range of possibilities for reports I can make.
The developers are always very accommodating and helpful. There was a time when I couldn't get something to work the way I wanted it to and I tied requesting for such feature and the response was very quick, so as the resolution.
There are many other app developers out there who would say they will look into it but wouldn't, but for Easy Reports they actually do listen and improve based on user's feedback - and for that we are very pleased and will continue using the app.
Thank you!

- Kryztella

2ndhandwarehouse.com

This app is easy to use and makes reporting a breeze. I think we are in different time zones but they always reply to my queries. Great value for money.

Sevilla Smith

Fantastic App!
Shopify reports are not great for keeping workflow going, this app has a simple interface that lets you pull out those details (date of order, what ordered, address) and best of all includes Options data (if you use Bold Product Options App or Infinite Options).
They are quick to respond to any questions.
We use this app to get the orders on to a spreadsheet that links with Zapier to send people's work to Basecamp.... works very well.
The only improvements are if the Options could be organized (but not a big deal) or if they can integrate with Etsy as well so vendors can pull out all our orders from different platforms.