Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

Shopmeats2u

Nice application and great support

Comptoir Du Parfum

Easy to use and customize, it is a great and efficient app!

Thekidzone

Well, the name says it all!! This app rocks and so do the developers of it!!! I needed some filters added in to make my life a little easy and from the other side of the world, they made it happen. Smiling from ear to ear!!

Race Fees

5+ Stars for Juan and his team. I use this app to get a daily recap of orders by SKU in Excel format (can do CSV and JSON too). It allows me to include the fields I want in my recap. Give it a try - you will like it. Also, I emailed customer service yesterday and today they already incorporated my ask into the app. Can't beat that customer service!

Cableclear

Very, very good software!! Simple to setup and use but the reporting is BRILLIANT. Someone has really though this through to give the flexibility it provides. Easy reports does what the name says and addressed what the platform owner (Shopify) has failed to deliver! Very well done and I strongly recommend.

Mccs Okinawa

Does what it promised. Export custom field, allows scheduling. Perfect!

Tvd Wholesale

Aside from a few weeks of trouble (in which Juan and his team went back and forth helping me fix the problem) this app and its Beta statistics module has solved all my reporting problems for a very reasonable price.

Highly recommend! Thanks Juan, again.

Ringaboy Casual Wear

This reporting app is a Godsend. It's just that good. I have to pay royalties on some of my SKUs, and I can easily and quickly design an Easy Report that selectively pulls all the sales data I need by SKU along with any tag details I need.

If you desire specialized, detailed reporting out of Shopify, you cannot beat this app at its price point. It will save you hours of wasted time.

Darby Creek Studios

Generated a few reports with app. Order Numbers are not showing up properly. It is dropping the leading number. Also, does not seem to be able to sort by order status except "open" or "fulfilled". Contacted support - no response. Has potential but needs a lot of work.

Uni T

I have had this app for more than a year now. Very impressed with this great app! Easy to use and many filters and options. Definitely recommend it