Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by DevCloud LLC

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

Race Fees

5+ Stars for Juan and his team. I use this app to get a daily recap of orders by SKU in Excel format (can do CSV and JSON too). It allows me to include the fields I want in my recap. Give it a try - you will like it. Also, I emailed customer service yesterday and today they already incorporated my ask into the app. Can't beat that customer service!

Cableclear

Very, very good software!! Simple to setup and use but the reporting is BRILLIANT. Someone has really though this through to give the flexibility it provides. Easy reports does what the name says and addressed what the platform owner (Shopify) has failed to deliver! Very well done and I strongly recommend.

Mccs Okinawa

Does what it promised. Export custom field, allows scheduling. Perfect!

Tvd Wholesale

Aside from a few weeks of trouble (in which Juan and his team went back and forth helping me fix the problem) this app and its Beta statistics module has solved all my reporting problems for a very reasonable price.

Highly recommend! Thanks Juan, again.

Ringaboy Casual Wear

This reporting app is a Godsend. It's just that good. I have to pay royalties on some of my SKUs, and I can easily and quickly design an Easy Report that selectively pulls all the sales data I need by SKU along with any tag details I need.

If you desire specialized, detailed reporting out of Shopify, you cannot beat this app at its price point. It will save you hours of wasted time.

Uni T

I have had this app for more than a year now. Very impressed with this great app! Easy to use and many filters and options. Definitely recommend it

Floracurl

The solution to all of Shopify's export feature's problems! This app really listened to its customers concerns, and it's easy to use, super user friendly and I love the layout. I have been searching for the perfect exporting app and I found it!!!! Thank you for making this app with all its brilliant features that Shopify's own order export tool lacks. If you're looking for an order export app, look no further!

5meter

Just as the name states its EASY!!! Love it

Bownbib

I needed an app to export orders custom values, and Easy reports is perfect.
They even added some custom attributes quickly after my request.
Great job!

Epsilon Agency

A great app which does its job flawlessly every day (we use it for daily reports and fulfilment lists). It the authors could add custom content fields (such as proprietary warehouse code) we would give them 10 stars!